PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 02:28 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's ::Illuminated:: Dusk Taskbar<> Green & Black/White

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
when i test on my device it works perfect..... i use energyrom 6.5 and 6.5.x and it always works.... i wouldnt put my mods out if i didnt think they would work.
with the beta testing its a little tough to get the info i need to make the appropriate changes. not saying the beta testers aren't doing a good job, i have a few that give my great input....hopefully i can get everything worked out....

I will load a 6.5.x rom and check it out. I am not sure if I even tried it on one.

Big, I loaded both on the Xpress MaxDusk ROM and it does not skin the battery or the speaker. I did use the fix that was posted earlier and it did the job for the speaker, but not the battery. What details do you need?

Old 03-22-2010, 02:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's ::Illuminated:: Dusk Taskbar<> Green & Black/White

Quote:
when i test on my device it works perfect..... i use energyrom 6.5 and 6.5.x and it always works.... i wouldnt put my mods out if i didnt think they would work.
with the beta testing its a little tough to get the info i need to make the appropriate changes. not saying the beta testers aren't doing a good job, i have a few that give my great input....hopefully i can get everything worked out....
No sweat, its not an easy thing to make this work on all devices.

Also volume control can be tricky as well. It all depends on what volume control pkg is cooked in the ROM. Latest vol control doesnt like the dll to be interchanged. In the sense for WM6.5.X replacing 2011 VC dll with 2012 VC dll might break HTC overlay. Hope it makes sense, just my two cents.

Keep up the good work.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:30 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Sorry for the delay, yes this fixed worked for me on the Xpress MaxDusk Rom.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
i have modded a file that i found over at xda here(<-------original thread) because the latest taskbar that u updated on the 18th still changed my volume control to the WM version.

so i took the dll out of this fix and modded it to show your sweet dusk icons!!! i have tested it after installing your taskbar, i installed this to my device and all is good!!!! manila volume control.

also i have added one of lilrico's blue volume png into this fix just to make it look good!! one last note if you want your volume to be separate from the system volume of vise versa, then just set it in the "Sound and Display" setting on the setting's tab in manila!!!! enjoy!

remember all i did was pack it up together to make it work right. all props to the orig creators of all this stuff!!! thanks guys!!
Old 03-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work

can i get the taskbar without the wait cursor? rather have a spinner than a cylon eye...
Old 03-22-2010, 08:20 PM
I break things, for fun.

I checked black and white on three different 6.5.x builds and I didn't have any problems.

Quote:
Old 03-22-2010, 09:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

futrorthodr is a n00b

Loaded the dusk taskbar on my sprint 6.5 rom today and nothing loads on the task bar except the start which is shifted to the right and is not functional.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this
Old 03-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by futrorthodr View Post
Loaded the dusk taskbar on my sprint 6.5 rom today and nothing loads on the task bar except the start which is shifted to the right and is not functional.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this
is it a stock sprint 6.5 ROM? or a custom ROM?

Old 03-22-2010, 10:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

futrorthodr is a n00b

Its the stock sprint rom only thing that has been added is Good2lifes tweaks and the Dusk Theme.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:57 PM
ucxoq

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

anyone managed to get it to work with MIRIS 6.5.X ?

tried Black and White version on miri's v7, v8, v9, v10, v12 !! all other taskbars, found on the forum are shown correctly.

but illuminated one doesn't work. taskbar is hidden.
bottom bar displaced and doesn't have start button.

looks like it is not meant to be used with 6.5.x later builds.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HD2 LEO
Carrier: Starhub

spawn549 is a n00b

looking great except for the volume control hopefully it can be integrated into 1 cab file instead of seperate cab.

found the htc volume control fix .dll
posted in attachment if anyone needs it
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCVolumeControl.zip (57.4 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by spawn549; 04-16-2010 at 06:37 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software