PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tf3d home screen text colors

Is the a CAB somewhere that can change the text color on the stock TP2 TF3D Home Screen? Like saw from the default WHITE to BLACK or something?? I searched everywhere and found nothing ...

Thanks...
Old 03-02-2010, 01:14 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Tf3d home screen text colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Is the a CAB somewhere that can change the text color on the stock TP2 TF3D Home Screen? Like saw from the default WHITE to BLACK or something?? I searched everywhere and found nothing ...

Thanks...
Have a look at my old thread HERE.
It may help you with that.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 03-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Have a look at my old thread HERE.
It may help you with that.
Thanks.. if it was my phone I would go through all of that.. But its my friends phone and he wants to just change the home screen to black font. We found a CAB called FAR BEYOND BLACK FONT but it changed all the tabs to black EXCEPT the home screen.. I want to keep all the tabs WHITE and ONLY the home screen black.. if anyone has a CAB installed (so it can be uninstalled) let me know....
Old 03-02-2010, 01:23 PM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Thanks.. if it was my phone I would go through all of that.. But its my friends phone and he wants to just change the home screen to black font. We found a CAB called FAR BEYOND BLACK FONT but it changed all the tabs to black EXCEPT the home screen.. I want to keep all the tabs WHITE and ONLY the home screen black.. if anyone has a CAB installed (so it can be uninstalled) let me know....
Yeah, I also have a cab for all tabs but HOME.
Unfortunately, because each person sets up their phone differently and uses different mods that effect the Mode9 file, the best way for anyone to do it, is manual edits.
Sorry, I have no cab that would work for everyone, for that reason.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

This is on the STOCK TF3D 6.1 sprint TP2.. how would I go about changhing ONLY the home screen text color to black???
Old 03-02-2010, 01:28 PM
"MODS"

Quote:
This is on the STOCK TF3D 6.1 sprint TP2.. how would I go about changhing ONLY the home screen text color to black???
I thought I answered you.
Is this a trick question now?
Old 03-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Yes you did but I was looking for a simple way to show someone who doesnt know how to hack his phone.. I guess I will do it for him....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software