PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 11:30 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool 2-28-10{{HDwalls HQ Wallpaper Patch for 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012}}UPDATED!!

Here is a new patch for HDwalls, for Sense 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012.

So, I have made a new patch, that seems to be working great in both orientations on the latest 2.5.2012 roms.
HQWallpaperPatch_v.2_ 2.5.2012

Make sure you uninstall the previous patch and soft reset before installing this one.

Please give it a try and report your results. Thanks!

Use the same settings as already suggested in HDwalls configuration.
Do not use the Co0kie Monster patch profile, or any HTC Sense patch settings when making your cab and you should have fully functional HDwalls again.

Please also know that when making the top and bottom bars transparent, they will only look right in portrait mode. As it uses the top and bottom portion of the portrait wallpaper to skin over them.
This is essentially due to a manila bug, or shortcoming rather.
As it can only apply one image for each bar.
So please do not report that as a bug in the patch.
Thanks again and please do report your results!

This is not compatible with BG4all. It is another option.
You cannot install both, as they WILL conflict with each other.

Big thanks to Co0kie Monster!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 04-29-2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: {{{UPDATED PATCH!!!}}}
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

delson is a n00b
Re: {{HDwalls HQ Wallpaper Patch for 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012}}

this worked for me.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:16 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by delson View Post
this worked for me.
Glad to hear it man!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

thanks you again santod for your mods!!

this is working for me somewhat perhaps you can help me. in portrait the wallpaper is fine and is on all tabs, however in landscape it doesnt show the correct image it shows the portrait image turned on its side. screenshots:

in hd walls i choose 2.5, 6.5, all tabs as my profile.

is this issue a limitation of hdwalls because landscape 2.5 wast here yet when the program was written?

hopefully that made sense, been up since 5

thanks again
Old 02-24-2010, 11:30 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
thanks you again santod for your mods!!

this is working for me somewhat perhaps you can help me. in portrait the wallpaper is fine and is on all tabs, however in landscape it doesnt show the correct image it shows the portrait image turned on its side. screenshots:

**SNIPPED

in hd walls i choose 2.5, 6.5, all tabs as my profile.

is this issue a limitation of hdwalls because landscape 2.5 wast here yet when the program was written?

hopefully that made sense, been up since 5

thanks again
So did you choose profile:
HTC Sense v2.5 & WM 6.5 - All Tabs - No Compression, UNCHECK HTC SENSE PATCH ?

I will run a few more tests tonight and if I find anything specific that will effect the outcome of the layout,
I will post back here.

Last edited by santod; 02-24-2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

thanks for the answer, i uncheked sense patch and it just gives me an all black background in both portrait and landscape. looking forward to see if u come up with anything
Old 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
thanks for the answer, i uncheked sense patch and it just gives me an all black background in both portrait and landscape. looking forward to see if u come up with anything
It can do both modes, so I will definitely do some more testing and report back tonight bud.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
It can do both modes, so I will definitely do some more testing and report back tonight bud.
i just installed nrgz 23540 with MM feb 22nd rom ... will this work for the rom?
previously wen i installed the BG fix, i wasn't able to access the MaxManilla shortcut... any idea?
Thanx

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 02-24-2010, 12:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
i just installed nrgz 23540 with MM feb 22nd rom ... will this work for the rom?
previously wen i installed the BG fix, i wasn't able to access the MaxManilla shortcut... any idea?
Thanx
No it won't because NRGZ recooked BG4ALL back into the ROM. I believe MaxTTM 4.1 should work though.

If I posted something thats helps don't forget to hit Thanks!
Old 02-24-2010, 12:42 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
No it won't because NRGZ recooked BG4ALL back into the ROM. I believe MaxTTM 4.1 should work though.
Correct!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software