PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 07:01 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool 2-22-10{{BG4all Sense 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012}}{{with Landscape support}}

Ok everybody, here is my newest cab for BG4all for Sense 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012 roms.
This new BG4all has full support for both portrait and landscape modes.
It is 100% compatible with the Cookie Home Tab Mod as well.
It does not give the option for separate pictures in portrait and landscape.
Landscape simply shows a cropped version of your portrait image, but it is full screen. It plays nice with other mods this way and will work with Cookie's mod, as I said already.

If there are any issues or problems with this mod, please report them here and I will do my best to correct them in a timely manner.

Thanks everybody for being so patient, waiting for this mod.
Enjoy!

Many THANKS to Co0kie Monster for his great Decompiler tool and input for a new way to make BG4all.
Attached Files
File Type: cab B4all 2.5.2011 TEST 2.cab (41.9 KB, 656 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 02-22-2010 at 09:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 32 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:05 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: 2-22-10{{BG4all Sense 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012}}{{with Landscape support}}

working perfectly with the cookie mod, thank you santod!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:52 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
working perfectly with the cookie mod, thank you santod!!
You're welcome. Glad to hear it!
Old 02-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Santod your D man bro,working great so far,appreciate all the hard work you put in for our phones and every other aspect as well,you never rest setting us up and i for one am grateful for that and teaching us along the way!!

Old 02-22-2010, 12:51 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
Santod your D man bro,working great so far,appreciate all the hard work you put in for our phones and every other aspect as well,you never rest setting us up and i for one am grateful for that and teaching us along the way!!
Glad to hear it man! Thanks for your kindness as well.
Many of you guys are like some odd, unrelated, distant family to me and I will do whatever I can to help provide us all with the mods we need and want for our phones.

Thanks again and later bud!
Old 02-22-2010, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Glad to hear it man! Thanks for your kindness as well.
Many of you guys are like some odd, unrelated, distant family to me and I will do whatever I can to help provide us all with the mods we need and want for our phones.

Thanks again and later bud!
Yeah, the distant family that never gets invited over for holiday dinners . Great work man, you really are amazing when it come to this stuff, jumping from thread to thread and if there are potential problems with your stuff, you want to know about them immediately and get them fixed. My hat is off to you bro!
Old 02-22-2010, 02:16 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Yeah, the distant family that never gets invited over for holiday dinners . Great work man, you really are amazing when it come to this stuff, jumping from thread to thread and if there are potential problems with your stuff, you want to know about them immediately and get them fixed. My hat is off to you bro!
Thank you once again Fishing Medic.
I am grateful for your appreciation of my efforts.

You my friend, are welcome to come over for dinner,
but it's a looooonnnng drive!
Old 02-22-2010, 05:50 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Dude your the man! Been waiting for a background 4 all to work with Cookies home tab. I made sure to hit "Thanks"!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 09:30 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

this is working great with 2012!!! and what i like is that MTTM worked iut nicely on this one in potrait and landscape!! nicely done bro!!
Old 02-22-2010, 09:31 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
this is working great with 2012!!! and what i like is that MTTM worked iut nicely on this one in potrait and landscape!! nicely done bro!!
Thank you sir!
I been using MaxTTM with it too!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software