PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 05:30 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-22-10{{BG4all Sense 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012}}{{with Landscape support}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineazn716 View Post
Alright, the new BG4ALL didnt seem to work and I installed the CHT in over again. I unistalled them both first and then installed them again. Since you know a lot more about this, do you think it would be more wise for me to just uninstall all my cabs and just reinstall one by one? or should I just do a hard reset and start fresh? haha I like to figure out problems like this. but am just wondering what you would do? lol it just annoys me that I cant see it in landscape even though its not a big deal.
I know I am not Santod, but I would recommend running Task29 and than installing the Rom fresh and go from there, for me it seems to be the fastest way to find the problems.

Old 05-27-2010, 03:01 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineazn716 View Post
Alright, the new BG4ALL didnt seem to work and I installed the CHT in over again. I unistalled them both first and then installed them again. Since you know a lot more about this, do you think it would be more wise for me to just uninstall all my cabs and just reinstall one by one? or should I just do a hard reset and start fresh? haha I like to figure out problems like this. but am just wondering what you would do? lol it just annoys me that I cant see it in landscape even though its not a big deal.
Yeah, at that point, I would hard reset and start over. One mod at a time, as I mentioned. Start with CHT and BG4all first. Then see if anything breaks it along the way.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 05-27-2010, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

divineazn716 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Yeah, at that point, I would hard reset and start over. One mod at a time, as I mentioned. Start with CHT and BG4all first. Then see if anything breaks it along the way.

Thanks santod! you da man! lol everything is working good, the picture i used as the background might have been too big for the landscape. because now it only shows at the very top like the image was too big haha. what is the normal size for it to be at if i were to create a image size? are you coming out with more stuff? haha im looking forward to putting ur talent out for eyes to see on my phone =)
Old 06-11-2010, 05:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: IRTCI

joojoo51 is a n00b

I get this on the "Music tab". Everything else is fine. Manila 2.5.1921 help please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (38.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-11-2010, 05:46 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoo51 View Post
I get this on the "Music tab". Everything else is fine. Manila 2.5.1921 help please.
CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST POST AND WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!! ok when you say you "get this" what exactly are you referring too? a lil more info on about the exact issue your having will help us get you the answer you need a bit quicker

Old 06-11-2010, 06:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: IRTCI

joojoo51 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
ok when you say you "get this" what exactly are you referring too?
Thanks a lot man. In fact "as you can see in the attached image" the background is not somehow complete. Something like a dark layer is covered half of the screen (just above the time bar). Below the time bar everything is fine. Hope that I have explained my problem clearly this time.

NOTE:Found the solution... It is here "Touch X music tab controls transparent background.cab"

Last edited by joojoo51; 06-11-2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: NOTE: Found the solution. "Touch X music tab controls transparent background.cab"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software