PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 01:02 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-22-10{{BG4all Sense 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012}}{{with Landscape support}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Ok everybody, here is my newest cab for BG4all for Sense 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012 roms.
This new BG4all has full support for both portrait and landscape modes.
It is 100% compatible with the Cookie Home Tab Mod as well.
Hi - what is the difference between HDWalls & BG4ALL?
Do I need both?
can both coexist?
Old 03-30-2010, 01:06 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
Hi - what is the difference between HDWalls & BG4ALL?
Do I need both?
can both coexist?
Background for all will give you wallpaper on all tabs.
HDwalls will also, with higher quality resolution. But you will need to cab each wallpaper up. Whereas with BG4all, you can switch wallpaper on the fly.
No cabbing needed.
You can only use one or the other. Not both.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

divineazn716 is a n00b

hey SANTOD, I have a stock sprint rom 6.5 and sense 2.5. I dont knwo if that matters but when i install the cab that you have. the test2 one it doesnt work for me? I mean it does it in portrait mode but when i have it in landscape, it's just black. i have some cabs installed on my phone but I dont know why it's not working? any suggestions bro? oh yea love your work man! no homo!
Old 05-24-2010, 12:07 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineazn716 View Post
hey SANTOD, I have a stock sprint rom 6.5 and sense 2.5. I dont knwo if that matters but when i install the cab that you have. the test2 one it doesnt work for me? I mean it does it in portrait mode but when i have it in landscape, it's just black. i have some cabs installed on my phone but I dont know why it's not working? any suggestions bro? oh yea love your work man! no homo!
Well, what cabs do you have installed?
If you have the HQwallpaper patch or any other BG4all mods installed, they must be removed first. That's the only reason I could see it not working for you.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

divineazn716 is a n00b

Quote:
Well, what cabs do you have installed?
If you have the HQwallpaper patch or any other BG4all mods installed, they must be removed first. That's the only reason I could see it not working for you.

Hey Santod, the following is the list of cabs I have installed:

Sprint Touch Pro2 Cleanup
Cookie's Home Tab
saumaun Extended Area Code Database
Slacker, Inc. Slack Radio
PHM Registry Editor
Spb Screenshot
Ziggy471 USCC Rilphone
HeroCraft Arcade Pack
Astraware Bejeweled 2
EA Games NFS Undercover
EA Mobile Worms v35.0.38
Skyfire Browser
apristel ReplyAll2ReplyFix
Inta Computers ACR
KLIPTIK DEV FONT -Nyala
Tacchan Swype
Wei Enterprises nueSIPDefault
Sprint Touch Pro2 Tweaks
Santod Mod Remove Quick Link Background
DHR LockDevice
Santod No Calendar Date Background
Microsft Bling
Q-Mobile Midomi
Santod Mods No Calendar Page Background
Santod Mods_Stealth Slider 2.5.1922
Santod Mods contact background removed
Santod Mods Remove Calendar and Alarm
Santod Mods_Remove Calendar Text
Santod No Clock Background
Santod Inverted 2.5 Flip Clock
Santod Transparent Clock
OMJ Stop.Clock Flip
Santod Mods Array AM_PM repair
Tacchan Duskblue Taskbar
HTC Task Manager
Santod Mods B4all 2.5.2011 Test1
Q-Mobile TP2 Battery Update Sprint USA
rtwood ppcmods.com metallic blue transparent
Microsoft My Phone...

That's all the cabs I have installed? =/

like when I go into landscape mode with my hard keyboard out, I can see a little bit of the background but it's like hidden by a black background that is covering it? I dont know where that is coming from?
Old 05-26-2010, 03:01 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Hey Santod, the following is the list of cabs I have installed:

That's all the cabs I have installed? =/

like when I go into landscape mode with my hard keyboard out, I can see a little bit of the background but it's like hidden by a black background that is covering it? I dont know where that is coming from?
Well, the first things that stand out to me are,
I don't recommend using: Sprint Touch Pro2 Cleanup
I also see a couple of mods that aren't needed along with Co0kie's Home Tab, but should not cause the issue you have with wallpaper.
Not sure what you have going on there, but it seems like you would benefit from a fresh install of both Co0kie's Home Tab and my BG4all.
I also recommend you grab the latest BG4all that I have posted in the Co0kie thread here at PPCG, linked in the bottom of my post that my CHT banner will take you to.
HERE is the direct link to where it is posted.
Also know that, in CHT 1.8, BG4all will be built in and have portrait and landscape modes that can be set with separate wallpapers and pano too.
Along with many other great new features. Look for that to be coming pretty soon.

Last edited by santod; 05-26-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Also know that, in CHT 1.8, BG4all will be built in and have portrait and landscape modes that can be set with separate wallpapers and pano too.
Look for that to be coming pretty soon.
Makes me Drool thanking about 1.8 CHT Yall have got some great work done with that program very excited for it.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

divineazn716 is a n00b

Quote:
Well, the first things that stand out to me are,
I don't recommend using: Sprint Touch Pro2 Cleanup
I also see a couple of mods that aren't needed along with Co0kie's Home Tab, but should not cause the issue you have with wallpaper.
Not sure what you have going on there, but it seems like you would benefit from a fresh install of both Co0kie's Home Tab and my BG4all.
I also recommend you grab the latest BG4all that I have posted in the Co0kie thread here at PPCG, linked in the bottom of my post that my CHT banner will take you to.
HERE is the direct link to where it is posted.
Along with many other great new features. Look for that to be coming pretty soon.
Lol Thanks santod, haha do people have as many cabs as I have installed? lol Im a noob, but I do like your work bro! definitely give you two thumbs up!!! thanks
Old 05-26-2010, 04:53 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Lol Thanks santod, haha do people have as many cabs as I have installed? lol Im a noob, but I do like your work bro! definitely give you two thumbs up!!! thanks
Yeah, I'm sure any of us who have had a PPC for a while have at least that many that they install after every flash.
It's always good to install things one at a time though, in my opinion.
Just so you can see the effects of each cab afterwords.
Then if there is a problem, it's usually much easier to trace to something specific.
Then when you are sure that all the mods you have installed work nicely together, you can install multiple ones after a hard reset of the same rom, confidently.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

divineazn716 is a n00b

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure any of us who have had a PPC for a while have at least that many that they install after every flash.
It's always good to install things one at a time though, in my opinion.
Just so you can see the effects of each cab afterwords.
Then if there is a problem, it's usually much easier to trace to something specific.
Then when you are sure that all the mods you have installed work nicely together, you can install multiple ones after a hard reset of the same rom, confidently.

Alright, the new BG4ALL didnt seem to work and I installed the CHT in over again. I unistalled them both first and then installed them again. Since you know a lot more about this, do you think it would be more wise for me to just uninstall all my cabs and just reinstall one by one? or should I just do a hard reset and start fresh? haha I like to figure out problems like this. but am just wondering what you would do? lol it just annoys me that I cant see it in landscape even though its not a big deal.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software