PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Overproof is keeping up the good workOverproof is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-22-10{{BG4all Sense 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012}}{{with Landscape support}}

Thank you santod, I really wasn't looking forward to messing with hdwall for my bg4all purposes!
Old 02-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

do we install this over the existing "R6_Landscape 16 Links.cab" if we want to keep the quick links? Its my understanding that had your background on all tabs built in

Thanks
Old 02-22-2010, 11:52 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
do we install this over the existing "R6_Landscape 16 Links.cab" if we want to keep the quick links? Its my understanding that had your background on all tabs built in

Thanks
If you want the 16 links still, then use the R6 cab you have still.
This is for those that don't want extra links or would like to use B4all with the Cookie Mod.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:16 AM
rlw
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

rlw is becoming a great contributor

Santod, I have been using the new mod on MalROM 2.5 all day and have had no problems at all. I am so glad to have this mod. Thanks as always for another great mod.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:41 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

oh yes! looks like i missed the release, this is just what i want thanks!

Old 02-23-2010, 12:15 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
oh yes! looks like i missed the release, this is just what i want thanks!
No problem bud!
I tried gettin' a hold of you on MSN that night, but no response.
Anyhow, you're very welcome Tommy.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

didnt work for me.....i installed on energyrom 23544 2.52012 and it basically locked up the home screen...couldnt swipe up or down.....

i did use the maxttm after removing the patch, and that by itself seems to do what i need it to do....i think? from the home screen i hit menu....home wallpaper...portrait wallpaper...i selected my wallpaper, then opened maxttm and selected transparent taskbar and softbar....

landscape is not working, but bg4all and taskbar/softbar all look good....

do this make sense?

Old 03-11-2010, 10:45 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
didnt work for me.....i installed on energyrom 23544 2.52012 and it basically locked up the home screen...couldnt swipe up or down.....

i did use the maxttm after removing the patch, and that by itself seems to do what i need it to do....i think? from the home screen i hit menu....home wallpaper...portrait wallpaper...i selected my wallpaper, then opened maxttm and selected transparent taskbar and softbar....

landscape is not working, but bg4all and taskbar/softbar all look good....

do this make sense?

Been using it with MaxTTM, no problems at all.
However, NRGz cooks this BG4all into his rom already.
You should have no need to install this on his rom.
So, with it installed, or not installed, you should have BG4all in portrait and landscape. If you don't, then something else you installed, borked it.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Been using it with MaxTTM, no problems at all.
However, NRGz cooks this BG4all into his rom already.
You should have no need to install this on his rom.
So, with it installed, or not installed, you should have BG4all in portrait and landscape. If you don't, then something else you installed, borked it.
no, that makes sense....its working fine....just needed some clarification....have not dealt with bg4all or hdwalls in a while!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:05 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
no, that makes sense....its working fine....just needed some clarification....have not dealt with bg4all or hdwalls in a while!
Ok, good to hear.
I know I sometimes stayed away from BG4all too.
But with this new method of not using the Home, Mode9 file, it is more responsive and interferes with way less mods.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software