PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 01:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965
HD2Wobble available now!!! (NOT WORKING ON TP2)

A fun program that I used to show friends how the accelerometer worked, now upgraded. Looks really cool even just for an image viewer especially if you have a lot of picture files on your device.

The original thread on XDA:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=613241

The download site:
http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2010/02/...available.html

EDIT: Sorry Guys doesn't work on TP2. Mods either close this thread or move it to the Leo/HD2 thread.
Thanks

Last edited by kevmo1965; 02-09-2010 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Posted before testing, learned my lesson!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:22 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: HD2Wobble available now!!!

heres a vid of it in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTaPa4ifceI
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well that looks kinda neat, how does it run on the ol' 528? Looks like it was made for the almighty snapdragon...
Old 02-08-2010, 02:02 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

tried it on my TP2 and got some invalidtoken error when I tried to run it..?? anyone else..?? im on MM RoM 2/4/10 release..

Old 02-09-2010, 05:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

The Lance is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to The Lance Send a message via MSN to The Lance

doesn't work for me either...
Old 02-09-2010, 08:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

TMan11 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to TMan11

Me Neither, Does it Require some type of software or something for it to work?

Old 02-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

yeah so if it only works for the leo right now can a mod move this the the touch hd2 forum!!

Old 02-09-2010, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
yeah so if it only works for the leo right now can a mod move this the the touch hd2 forum!!
x2, teasing sucks..
Old 02-09-2010, 05:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

TMan11 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to TMan11

According to the guy he started this topic it does work for the Touch Pro 2, but i am not seeing it sooooooo.........WTF? o_0
Old 02-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

This is what it says right above the video. Looks like it wont work for the TP2 due the dev making use of the capacitive screen on the HD2.

Quote:
” Hi, folks! It’s me again with the latest version of the hdWobble app. Although it looks like the previous one, this version is done from scratch. It is based on the OpenGL ES library for Windows mobile. I recently got my self a new HTC HD2 phone, and since it is supporting multitouch technology I decided to see if I can use it in this app. As it is shown in the video, I managed to implement pinch-zooming and rotation of the loaded image as well as resizing of the wobbling area. There are lots of things that need to be polished and implemented, but I hope that this version will live to see it, unlike the previous one. There is no download available yet. At first it will be released only for the HTC HD2 device. As soon as it is completed I will release it for download. Not sure yet if it is going on the Marketplace or not. Anyway, enjoy the existing app and this clip, and stay tuned for the updates. “

LAWL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software