PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hidden Slider icons?

Where is the cab that hides all slider icons on the bottom of the manila 2.5 screen except for the tab your slider is on? I've been looking for that cab forever. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone can upload it for me.

It's not the stealth slider. It's just another slider mod.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:00 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Re: Hidden Slider icons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 View Post
Where is the cab that hides all slider icons on the bottom of the manila 2.5 screen except for the tab your slider is on? I've been looking for that cab forever. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone can upload it for me.

It's not the stealth slider. It's just another slider mod.
Well if ya don't want the stealth slider is this what you are looking for? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106767

It's the only thing I am familiar with that sounds like what you are looking for.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks, but that's not quite what I'm looking for. The cab I'm talking about makes the slider look exactly like the standard 2.5 slider, except every icon that's not actually on the slider isn't shown.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:36 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 View Post
Thanks, but that's not quite what I'm looking for. The cab I'm talking about makes the slider look exactly like the standard 2.5 slider, except every icon that's not actually on the slider isn't shown.
Well SMH Good Luck then haven't seen that bad boy around.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software