PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 02:47 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
landscape bg4all files

ok i have posted in several places only to get half answers or links to stuff im not asking about

very simple request

which files are needed for ONLY landscape bg4all??

i have a friend im trying to help out,i don't want a p. & l. cab i have plenty and thats what i use lol,but i need to make him a stand alone landscape bg4all cab without any other features at all

TIA!!

Old 02-06-2010, 03:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812
Re: landscape bg4all files

bump...i think im looking for the same thing...a BG4all without the weather on homescreen unlocked..
Old 02-06-2010, 04:08 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
ok i have posted in several places only to get half answers or links to stuff im not asking about

very simple request

which files are needed for ONLY landscape bg4all??

i have a friend im trying to help out,i don't want a p. & l. cab i have plenty and thats what i use lol,but i need to make him a stand alone landscape bg4all cab without any other features at all

TIA!!
So he wants to be able to set the home screen in portrait mode to whatever he wants. Then set one picture to be his landscape background on all tabs to be the same picture, but different then his portrait?

Is that correct so far?

I'm mostly just asking for clarification.
I don't necessarily have an answer for you.
At the moment anyhow.
I could look into it and see if I could possibly arrange it to work that way, but I make no guarantees.
If anyone else already has an answer for this, don't hesitate to respond.
But for the moment, I don't believe there is a solution made like that yet.

So let me know if that sounds right and I'll look at it when I get a moment to do so.
Again, no promises on making that that work though.
Although I do have one idea off the top of my head and since I just hard reset, I may give it a shot in a few.
But don't lose any sleep waiting.

The second post is asking for something a bit different it sounds like to me.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:57 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Threadstarter

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
So he wants to be able to set the home screen in portrait mode to whatever he wants. Then set one picture to be his landscape background on all tabs to be the same picture, but different then his portrait?

Is that correct so far?

I'm mostly just asking for clarification.
I don't necessarily have an answer for you.
At the moment anyhow.
I could look into it and see if I could possibly arrange it to work that way, but I make no guarantees.
If anyone else already has an answer for this, don't hesitate to respond.
But for the moment, I don't believe there is a solution made like that yet.

So let me know if that sounds right and I'll look at it when I get a moment to do so.
Again, no promises on making that that work though.
Although I do have one idea off the top of my head and since I just hard reset, I may give it a shot in a few.
But don't lose any sleep waiting.

The second post is asking for something a bit different it sounds like to me.
yes and thank you for the response,i didn't want to bother you about it man,you got so much going on already its unreal between here and XDA,but yes thats what he was asking for,why i don't know exactly lol but he's done lots for me so i told him i would see if there was a way, lol i won't lose no sleep,like you it seems insomnia gets the best of me 6 days out the week

and dude don't stress yourself about it,if you can thats cool and if not no worries as i told him when we looked earlier that it was unlikely that we would find something especially with 2011 jumping in the mix

again thanks for the reply and i hate to bother you with any more than what you have going on,you do so much for this community it's unreal

also on the second post can't you just pick a animated wallpaper and choose one from another folder to achieve no weather?? if so Santod has a plenty of those that you do that with

Last edited by Straitup27; 02-06-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:31 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

No problem man. I will definitely take a look at that for you, for him.
I know it sounds like an easy request, but not as easy as you might think.
I thank you for your appreciation and understanding, also.

I think that the second post wants B4all with no animations.
Yeah that's been done, and there are several options for that.
Including a simple regedit, as well to stop the weather animations.

If he wants to remove the weather from the screen altogether, that's possible too, but the temp and location remain.
Although with enough digging around, I'm sure that could be removed as well.
Not that I have the time for that one at the moment though.

Oh and yeah, I tend to get some of my best work done, late at night when the family is asleep.
I get to concentrate for more then 5 minutes at once.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:50 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
No problem man. I will definitely take a look at that for you, for him.
I know it sounds like an easy request, but not as easy as you might think.
I thank you for your appreciation and understanding, also.

I think that the second post wants B4all with no animations.
Yeah that's been done, and there are several options for that.
Including a simple regedit, as well to stop the weather animations.

If he wants to remove the weather from the screen altogether, that's possible too, but the temp and location remain.
Although with enough digging around, I'm sure that could be removed as well.
Not that I have the time for that one at the moment though.

Oh and yeah, I tend to get some of my best work done, late at night when the family is asleep.
I get to concentrate for more then 5 minutes at once.
LMAO very funny,hell i just got MTTM working right finally and it took a post you made maybe a day or so ago that made me realize....wow i could have been doing this from the start i get so used to things being difficult i depend on the fixes to be too,talk about feeling like a bonehead!!!

i thought it would be like the stand alone bg4all cab i made that uses just the 2 manila files,but it makes sense now that you mention it,i mean this new versions of sense all together with landscape now,but thank you again and let me quit bothering you so you can enjoy this quite time at the house lol,cause your only 2 hrs behind me and im sure it wont be much longer before the day starts
Old 02-06-2010, 07:04 AM
"MODS"

Sometimes we expect things to be more complicated then they are. LOL!
Then sometimes we expect something to be very simple, and it's not!
Like simply putting the darn Call History back on the home screen. Who would have thought it would be so complex. Anyway, thanks again and yeah, my day will start in about 3 maybe 4 hours, LOL! Have a good one and I'm sure I'll run into you again on here tomorrow, or later today, I mean!

Anyhow, glad you got MaxTTm workin for ya now too!
Old 02-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Sometimes we expect things to be more complicated then they are. LOL!
Then sometimes we expect something to be very simple, and it's not!
Like simply putting the darn Call History back on the home screen. Who would have thought it would be so complex. Anyway, thanks again and yeah, my day will start in about 3 maybe 4 hours, LOL! Have a good one and I'm sure I'll run into you again on here tomorrow, or later today, I mean!

Anyhow, glad you got MaxTTm workin for ya now too!
Im saying lol!! and yeah we'll run into each other lol hell im trying to kill a hr waiting on the good breakfast places to open!! lol,you have a good one too and thanks again on both accounts,everything lines up perfect again in p. and l.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software