PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 05:13 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.1 (1.25.2010) for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

Here is where I am at with the clock. I'm still not 100% satisfied with the blue glow effect. Also note that this one is being made specifically to match the MightyROM Blackout II theme. Thanks MightyMike and Purian for letting me use the gloss effect background on this!

Please give me your thoughts and criticism.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.1 for WM6.5 Sense 2.1 NEW CLOCK ADDED

Looking very nice, its gonna be a nice contribution!
Old 01-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Looking very nice, its gonna be a nice contribution!
Thanks Purian! I'll be working on a few more things this week. I'm still learning a lot here about both WM and photo shop. I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. The only problem now is, I have so many ideas that I don't know what to work on next!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is very nice work man, I like the neon framwork you did for the icons, It's nice to switch to whenever im around my friends with Blackberry phones
Old 01-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tardis + Sonic Screwdriver
Carrier: Torchwood

The Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good work

Amazing look!
Thanks
Old 01-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tardis + Sonic Screwdriver
Carrier: Torchwood

The Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good work
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.1 (1.25.2010) for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
Here is where I am at with the clock. I'm still not 100% satisfied with the blue glow effect. Also note that this one is being made specifically to match the MightyROM Blackout II theme. Thanks MightyMike and Purian for letting me use the gloss effect background on this
Please give me your thoughts and criticism.
The Clock won't install for some reason
Slider... No problems.
Thanks.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Hmm, was pretty late when I made the cab. I didn't test the install before I posted. Checking it now, just have to hard reset first as I added the files to my phone manually. Will update in a few minutes.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

i think its looking great so far,i have it dl for when i jump to 2.1 again and cant wait for it for 2.5 (no rush),like the clock too

Old 01-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Fixed the cab and updated post #1. Not sure what happened there.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
Fixed the cab and updated post #1. Not sure what happened there.
fixing to flash 2.1 and give it a shot,will report any issues shortly

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software