PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: t-mobile

Warlock-Weary is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarlock-Weary is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarlock-Weary is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GrooveFish Grooveshark Mobile App

Found this over at XDA ..

Its Groovefish For Windows Mobile.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=561374

Video ..

http://www.wmexperts.com/groovefish-...-windows-phone

http://listen.grooveshark.com/

This Cab Has The Fixes Already Done For you ..

Seems To Work Great Have Fun !
Attached Files
File Type: cab Groovefish-Works.CAB (407.2 KB, 206 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: GrooveFish Grooveshark Mobile App

thanks, my grovefish stopped working again so i hope this fixed one works

Old 01-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Noobsauce
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Very old news. Has been posted in the forums here many times.

However, there is a better option out now with a nice ui and play list support.

http://www.nanogroove.net
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP 2
Carrier: sprint

Technoob is a n00b

nanogroove is awesome!
i just wanna load playlist from groovefish without paying! lol

Last edited by Technoob; 01-18-2010 at 02:09 AM. Reason: typo
Old 01-18-2010, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
Very old news. Has been posted in the forums here many times.

However, there is a better option out now with a nice ui and play list support.

http://www.nanogroove.net
I'm a little leary over having to pay for an app when we've only had issues with groovefish, as grooveshark changed something so that you couldn't access their files. Is this app accepted by grooveshark to stream the music? Any idea on that and how quickly they'll update should grooveshark change access?
Old 01-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I'm a little leary over having to pay for an app when we've only had issues with groovefish, as grooveshark changed something so that you couldn't access their files. Is this app accepted by grooveshark to stream the music? Any idea on that and how quickly they'll update should grooveshark change access?
From the nanogroove site:

All content © 2010 - nanoGroove
nanoGroove is in no way affiliated with Groovesharkâ„¢
Old 01-18-2010, 05:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

RecTorum is just getting started

Just installed nanoGroove and uninstalled it cause it did not stream, just like the free Grooveshark for Windows Mobile. It brings up the selections it finds but no stream........Glad I didn't jump and buy it without testing it first.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00

Is there any kind of trick to getting this working? I've never been able to get Grovefish working on my phone, using the latest MightyROM.

06 GTO Quicksilver/Red leather/M6, 1 of 104
Old 01-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Noobsauce

I'm on the MightyROM 1.13 and it worked right away. Just took an hour drive to my parents house and loaded a playlist. Streamed perfect the whole time.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecTorum View Post
Just installed nanoGroove and uninstalled it cause it did not stream, just like the free Grooveshark for Windows Mobile. It brings up the selections it finds but no stream........Glad I didn't jump and buy it without testing it first.
I was leary of this app as noted in my above post, but I used it all day yesterday and it's much better than groovefish, it even shows album art.
When you pick the song, you need to go to view and player and the song will show up there, you can make play lists, etc. Tinker around with it a bit, believe me, it's a very very nice app. I would still like to know how often they'll update this app though if and when grooveshark changes signons or whatever it is that they changed to break groovefish.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software