PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 02:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NEW iPhone Style Sense UI Slider

I created this slider for Sense UI (2.1)
It also includes matching "Customize Tabs" icon.

You can download it from my site here

NOTE: Right now this will only work if you have a customized transparent slider tab.

Updates coming soon.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: NEW iPhone Style Sense UI Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent372 View Post
I created this slider for Sense UI (2.1)
It also includes matching "Customize Tabs" icon.

You can download it from my site here

NOTE: Right now this will only work if you have a customized transparent slider tab.

Updates coming soon.
Brent372,

I like your sliders. I have tried to make my own sliders, but have not been successful. If I provided you with some icons, is there any chance you would be willing to build a slider for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have attached a rar file that contains the icons that I would like. The icons should all be named for the tab they are for. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Slider Icons.rar (673.4 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I have attached a rar file that contains the icons that I would like. The icons should all be named for the tab they are for. Thanks.
Looks good. I can work with those.
Please be advised that I will post the slider up to my website.
If that isn't OK, let me know.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Looks good. I can work with those.
Please be advised that I will post the slider up to my website.
If that isn't OK, let me know.
Considering that you are the one that is doing me a favor, it would be very inconsiderate for me to complain about where you post the file. It does not matter to me. If you can just let me know when it is complete and where I can download it, I will be happy. Thanks for your willingness to build it for me!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441

Geez Brent, if I knew you were taking requests, I would have been the first in line!

I've been begging for someone to put the attached icons set together ever since I flashed my Verizon phone to WM6.5/Sense 2.1. I had these working for 6.1/TF3D, but they didn't translate over to the new Sense2.1.

If I could get them to work with a working transparent, or the US Cellular blask slider, that would be awsome!

Any help would be appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blacky.jpg (20.9 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by msh441 View Post
Geez Brent, if I knew you were taking requests, I would have been the first in line!

I've been begging for someone to put the attached icons set together ever since I flashed my Verizon phone to WM6.5/Sense 2.1. I had these working for 6.1/TF3D, but they didn't translate over to the new Sense2.1.

If I could get them to work with a working transparent, or the US Cellular blask slider, that would be awsome!

Any help would be appreciated.
Find me the icons. There will be a total of 12 of them. I need them in 256x256 MINIMUM size.

Get those to me and I'll put this together.

EDIT: Keep in mind that the date is going to appear over whatever calendar icon you choose, and it will be in black text.... I will still make whatever you want but the calendar icon may end up being fugly

Last edited by brent372; 01-29-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441

Quote:
Find me the icons. There will be a total of 12 of them. I need them in 256x256 MINIMUM size.
I'll put some time in tonight seeing if I can find them in the right size (or seeing if I can get them to the right size with a little photoshop work).

.jpg or .png? Which would you prefer?

Also, I can easily switch the calandar to an all-while page for the date, no problem.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by msh441 View Post
I'll put some time in tonight seeing if I can find them in the right size (or seeing if I can get them to the right size with a little photoshop work).

.jpg or .png? Which would you prefer?

Also, I can easily switch the calandar to an all-while page for the date, no problem.
PNG would be best.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: NEW iPhone Style Sense UI Slider

can you make this slider for 6.5 sense ui 2.1, I know you have it for tf3d, i tried to install it, but it didnt work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software