PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

View Poll Results: What do You Think of BiGnAdAd's Manila MaxDusk
WOW! 52 53.06%
Just What I've Been Looking For 7 7.14%
I Might Try It Out 15 15.31%
Ive Seen Better 24 24.49%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd Project} EnergyROM 6.5.3 + MaxManila + Dusk = WOW <> MaxDusk

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:45 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

no offence cause this looks good. but must you start a new thread every time? cant you have all the maxmanila in one thread and so on.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
no offence cause this looks good. but must you start a new thread every time? cant you have all the maxmanila in one thread and so on.
thought about that, but im incorporating a completely different THEME, which i have never done...

so i guess some of my other threads could be combined, but thats why i created this thread
{BiGnAdAd Manila} Thread/Guide My Cab's, Q&A, Links, How To's & Request <> 11-24-09

but i guess that's wrong???

all im trying to do is get my work out there. it takes a lot of time and the way i have been doing it is the quickest......
Old 12-15-2009, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BiGnAdAd Manila MaxDusk} EnergyROM 6.5.3 + MaxManila + Dusk = WOW <> Soon to Rel

Your work looks great! Looking forward to trying it on Impact also. Thank You.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BiGnAdAd Manila MaxDusk} EnergyROM 6.5.3 + MaxManila + Dusk = WOW <> Soon to Rel

Will this show your appointments on the home page?
Old 12-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
Will this show your appointments on the home page?
yes... up to 3
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Woow im really fillin that motherboard background!!!! sorta loooks like the matrix........sweet! one question doe, Do u know if energyrom is going to cook this in a new release? eta of this?
Old 12-15-2009, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

one more thing, the only thing that is bothering me about this is that digital clock, on one of your pics, when the clock shows 9:19 the bottom halve of the numbers on the clock are to light................ kinda hard to read if ur looking for a quick view of the time
Old 12-15-2009, 04:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

yes! I totally have been wanting dusk working right for cdma, the latest os, and manila 2.5 so this is gonna be awesome! And bignadad, you start all the threads you want. you are the man i love all your work.

however, energy already has its own theme going for it. the new mighty impact rom is what really needs this. i just tried it out and i am really digging it. amazed that it is only using 49% program mem after a restart. so please make it compatible!
Old 12-15-2009, 09:00 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

going to do a few more edits throughout today, but i plan on releasing around 8 pm eastern time tonight......

edits left to go.....
few edits to dialer
borders for date/alarm on home
top/bottom bars (green tint)
borders around appointment/call history
clean MaxNotifications up a little
few more edits to taskbar....adding a little green to icons that dont have it (ex usb, mail, etc...)
working with backgrounds for different tabs
ALSO working on a brand new font package!!

going to make a single package to get everything, then break out all mod's 1 by 1

IT WILL BE RECOMMENDED TO FLASH THIS ROM
EnergyROM_28011_RHOD500_12.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_D usk
This is the main reason why....
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrgz28
Dusk saves about 20 Mbytes of extra files when cooked in,as well as making the device run quicker, compared to installing it via cab
Dusk theme is ALL OVER PHONE. its a good idea to flash this ROM if you want this package.

*Note there are some visual errors for CDMA devices when you first flash this ROM . this is the main reason i started this project. it was so nice, but i thought i could take it to the next level... i am good a redesigning, but not from scratch.

You flash this ROM, use the Max Manila 2.6 Beta cab......then install my package.....

If you dont flash the ROM, i would guess you could add the Dusk package....MaxManila 2.6...then add the edits....will test today if i can....

Is anyone planning on Flashing the ROM to get this Theme?

Last edited by bignadad; 12-15-2009 at 09:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software