PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 08:01 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sense 2.5 Stealth Launcher Links, No Curtains, 16 Quick Links and more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
It's working now, my phone did not install the cab completely the first time so I re-installed it and now it works! Thanks.
Glad you got it!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 12-14-2009, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT
Re: {{}}Sense 2.5{{}} Stealth Launcher Links, No Curtains, 16 Quick Links and more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post

16 Quick Links (4 in a row)

santod was wondering if you could point me in the right direction, I think your using HD walls for your full screen wallpaper, but I can't seem to get the settings right. I'm using M.M. Rom IMPACT and HDWall_v0.28b something I'm not doing right HELP,
THANK YOU!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:34 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: {{}}Sense 2.5{{}} Stealth Launcher Links, No Curtains, 16 Quick Links and more!

I am mobile at the moment. Look for my last post in the HDwalls walkthrough thread. Hope that helps.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96452&page=4

Here's the post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
If you are running "Impact". Unfortunately the only way it works for me so far, is to leave the default wallpaper showing after a fresh flash. Then install your HDwall of choice. If you have changed it already, it doesn't seem to work! Trying to figure out an easy fix!

Last edited by santod; 12-14-2009 at 11:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Looks good, man. While I was working on my theme, before I moved to the ERIS, I had decided to do mine like this...

Old 12-15-2009, 02:06 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Added to Second Post 12-15-09

Transparent Clock

Inverted Flip Clock (black with white numbers)

No Clock Background

No Calendar and Date Background

Last edited by santod; 12-15-2009 at 04:17 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work
Re: Sense 2.5}}{{12-15-09 **Stealth Launcher Links, No Curtains, 16 Quick Links, and

Santod,

Would it be possible for you to make a transparent clock tab with no Background version? I'm hoping to modify the clock font of another cab to use with the cab described above. I just don't have the skills to make a transparent clock tab.

Loving the addition of these cabs. Makes IMPACT that much more enjoyable.

TIA

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
Old 12-15-2009, 12:55 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Re: Sense 2.5}}{{12-15-09 **Stealth Launcher Links, No Curtains, 16 Quick Links, and

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
Santod,

Would it be possible for you to make a transparent clock tab with no Background version? I'm hoping to modify the clock font of another cab to use with the cab described above. I just don't have the skills to make a transparent clock tab.

Loving the addition of these cabs. Makes IMPACT that much more enjoyable.

TIA

Yes, that is possible. I will have one like that and others posted up real soon! Check back. Glad you are enjoying them!

Last edited by santod; 12-15-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

soundmanmike is becoming a great contributor

Thanks Santod for all the great tweaks. All of them are working great and play well with Mighty's Impact but their is one issue I am having, none of my contact pictures are showing up in the 16 quicklinks. The name is there and the quicklink work but no pics not even after soft reset etc. Any ideas? Thanks again for the great stuff!
Old 12-15-2009, 01:16 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmanmike View Post
Thanks Santod for all the great tweaks. All of them are working great and play well with Mighty's Impact but their is one issue I am having, none of my contact pictures are showing up in the 16 quicklinks. The name is there and the quicklink work but no pics not even after soft reset etc. Any ideas? Thanks again for the great stuff!

I'm looking into that, as I have the same effect. However I had that same thing without the 16 Quick Links, so I'm not sure yet. Will look at it more later today. Thanks, I'm putting extra attention into it all, to make sure it does play nice on Mightys' 2.5.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd

If I want Max Manila (for the clocks and background handling), should I put in the extra mods first and then Max, or vicy versa?

Also, if you could just add some background handling to your clock array, with these other options you've just about got a mini-Max going.

Is your clock array going to allow more clocks (components) to be added?

thanks for all you've figured out and are sharing.

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software