PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: sprint

wtmaxx25 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wtmaxx25
Re: Sense 2.5}}{{12-31-09 **Stealth Launcher Links, No Curtains, 16 Quick Links, BG4a

Is there one with white flip with an analog toggling not issue now, ill just have to see what is left to add when it is able to be toggled, thanks
Old 01-05-2010, 01:09 AM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Re: Sense 2.5}}{{12-31-09 **Stealth Launcher Links, No Curtains, 16 Quick Links, BG4a

Loaded BG4all. THANKS! missed that one very much. no calender works sweet. On NRGZ 28011, it had that bif square around the digits. thats gone but the one thats around the digit themselves is not... Do i need something else? And what is Stealth Launcher. Sounds interesting. Phone looks much better already! Like a sleek look Thanks

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

santod do you have a slider .cab thats included in the 2.1 tf3d i was running it but i would like to have just the slider cab, for MR_war and have the nav slider icon in it?
Old 01-05-2010, 01:24 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
Loaded BG4all. THANKS! missed that one very much. no calender works sweet. On NRGZ 28011, it had that bif square around the digits. thats gone but the one thats around the digit themselves is not... Do i need something else? And what is Stealth Launcher. Sounds interesting. Phone looks much better already! Like a sleek look Thanks
You're welcome. You need to install the no clock background to remove the box behind the digits. If you are referring to the clear flip tabs on the NRG rom's clock, I will post a cab soon for just removing the tabs. Works with no errors on nrg 28011. The stealth launcher links, makes the shortcut buttons on the home screen invisible, unless used.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 01-05-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:41 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtmaxx25 View Post
Is there one with white flip with an analog toggling not issue now, ill just have to see what is left to add when it is able to be toggled, thanks
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are asking here. Maybe I do. I do not have any toggling clocks posted currently No analogs posted. I have some I made for 2.5, but they will not work on the newest 2.5.1922 with landscape, so I see no need in posting that clock setup at this point. As it will only confuse and cause problems for those who don't read what version it is compatible with. Plus I think anyone running 2.5, are mostly running 2.5.1922 anyway and couldn't use it. Hopefully will get it working on 2.5.1922, although it's possible that Maxcy or Jaguaralani, may have it worked out before I do. I personally would love to get it working 100% myself, but would be just as happy to have anyone else figure out the scripts too! Either way, hopefully soon! Believe me, I am working on it. This new sense requires quite a bit more work in the scripts, now that everyone will expect these mods to all carry over to landscape too!

Last edited by santod; 01-06-2010 at 03:32 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:44 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
santod do you have a slider .cab thats included in the 2.1 tf3d i was running it but i would like to have just the slider cab, for MR_war and have the nav slider icon in it?
Sorry, not sure which slider you are referring to. Would be glad to help you if I can, but am not sure what you are asking for exactly.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ok i was just asking about the dusck simle clock arry, but i read down and firgured that out, thanks and the slider i thik you had it on another page , but got that too thanks for everything
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:49 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrdrgn123 View Post
I'm running Juicy R7 and Sense 2.5.
I believe that R7 has Sense 2.5.1921 from the first TMO U.S. Leo rom. Which, unfortunately was the first version of Sense 2.5 to become incompatible with the 16 Quick Links. So with that rom, you are in the same boat as with the sense 2.5.1922 as far as that cab goes. I may have one that will work on that rom, just for you, if you are interested! Let me know if you would like to try it, since that rom still has no native Landscape, it should work.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:53 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok i was just asking about the dusck simle clock arry, but i read down and firgured that out, thanks and the slider i thik you had it on another page , but got that too thanks for everything
No problem!
Old 01-05-2010, 05:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro2
Carrier: Sprint

drizztzou is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to drizztzou Send a message via Skype™ to drizztzou

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are asking here. Maybe I do. I do not have any toggling clocks posted currently No analogs posted. I have some I made for 2.5, but they will not work on the newest 2.5.1922 with landscape, so I see no need in posting that clock setup at this point. As it will only confuse and cause problems for those who don't read what version it is compatible with. Plus I think anyone running 2.5, are mostly running 2.5.1922 anyway and couldn't use it. Hopefully will get it working on 2.5.1922, although it's possible that Maxcy or Jaguaralini, may have it worked out before I do. I personally would love to get it working 100% myself, but would be just as happy to have anyone else figure out the scripts too! Either way, hopefully soon! Believe me, I am working on it. This new sense requires quite a bit more work in the scripts, now that everyone will expect these mods to all carry over to landscape too!
Jaguaralini's Mod does not work, waiting on yours
HTC Raphael + Energy Rom "Leo" / Toshiba G910 / Palm Treo 750 / Benq-Siemens P51
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software