PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 03:26 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool {{CHT widget}} B&L_Group {{Animation Widget}}

CHT widget B&L_Group Animation Widget

Description: New widget - Animation. The principle is simple folder put a bunch of equally-sized pictures (preferably not more than 20 and not horse-sized (enough for 100 * 100)) and in a certain place the widget you will see endless cartoon.
All images are stored in Program Files \ BL_Group_Animation, and have the template name BL_Group_AW_ (three-digit number with leading zeros pictures). Png. This means that if you have the first frame of his room in the name of the tether will be 001, but if the tenth is 010. Before replacing the images would recommend to disable the widget from the table, remove the old pictures, upload their pictures (their number may not coincide with mine), add the widget to the table with the will recount the images in the folder and will start your animation. In the Kaba today is a dancing rabbit, the symbol 2011.

I want to note that the picture turns Manila and because a similar rate of gif files will not be able to achieve.

There is an opportunity to move, resize, and dock.
Compatible with other widgets.

XDA THREAD HERE

Author: B & L_Group (MoonNah)
Attached Thumbnails

Attached Files
BL_Group AnimationWidget.cab 191.0 KB
Attached Files
File Type: cab BL_Group AnimationWidget.cab (191.0 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 12-09-2010 at 03:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:37 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: {{CHT widget}} B&L_Group {{Animation Widget}}

Happy Holidays

Install Animation Widget first.
Extract to: Program Files\BL_Group_Animation

I wasn't gonna post any, since I know they run a bit sloooow on our aging devices.
But what the heck, we always wanted to be able to have actual animated .gifs on our phones, and inside of manila at that.
Pretty cool really. Look for the next few revisions, to have slowwer timings, so that it can be a slideshow display for photos.
Drop your Fav pics in the directory and there you go, manila photo slideshow.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Santa CHT Animation.gif (8.6 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Santa Animation Widget Skin.zip (256.7 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by santod; 12-09-2010 at 07:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2 evo4g
Carrier: Sprint

jnnnnj520 is becoming a great contributor

Stem of good
Do not know the battery consumption is much
Old 12-09-2010, 04:10 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post

Description: New widget - Animation. The principle is simple folder put a bunch of equally-sized pictures (preferably not more than 20 and not horse-sized (enough for 100 * 100)) and in a certain place the widget you will see endless cartoon.
All images are stored in Program Files \ BL_Group_Animation, and have the template name BL_Group_AW_ (three-digit number with leading zeros pictures). Png. This means that if you have the first frame of his room in the name of the tether will be 001, but if the tenth is 010. Before replacing the images would recommend to disable the widget from the table, remove the old pictures, upload their pictures (their number may not coincide with mine), add the widget to the table with the will recount the images in the folder and will start your animation. In the Kaba today is a dancing rabbit, the symbol 2011.

I want to note that the picture turns Manila and because a similar rate of gif files will not be able to achieve.

There is an opportunity to move, resize, and dock.
Compatible with other widgets.

XDA THREAD HERE

Author: B & L_Group (MoonNah)
Attached Thumbnails

Attached Files
BL_Group AnimationWidget.cab 191.0 KB
Wait wait wait.. Does this mean most gif's can be used to create the animations? I have a boatload of nfl teamed ones I converted to work with marshall waitcursor 3.0. I had to rename/number the png's within the gifs, in sequence for them to work. Is this the same basic concept?

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 12-09-2010, 05:19 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Wait wait wait.. Does this mean most gif's can be used to create the animations? I have a boatload of nfl teamed ones I converted to work with marshall waitcursor 3.0. I had to rename/number the png's within the gifs, in sequence for them to work. Is this the same basic concept?
Yes sir!!
Oh, and I just saw your wait cursors the other day.
Have fun!!
Old 12-09-2010, 04:24 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Yes sir!!
Oh, and I just saw your wait cursors the other day.
Have fun!!
This is AWESOME!! MoonNah is really outdoing himself over their with these great widgets isn't he lol! It just goes to show how truly amazing CHT really is!

quick question for ya.. I downloaded the santa zip you attached just to peek inside and see what makes it run. Is there a certain size(dimensions) we should try making these? Also is there a # of png's we need to stay above for these to work? i ask because in the santa zip there are 26 files in it but only 3 make up the animation. It looks like you renumbered the same images over to make the animation appear to last longer. Is this required? the way i look at it is less images means less memory used up?
Old 12-09-2010, 08:52 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
This is AWESOME!! MoonNah is really outdoing himself over their with these great widgets isn't he lol! It just goes to show how truly amazing CHT really is!

quick question for ya.. I downloaded the santa zip you attached just to peek inside and see what makes it run. Is there a certain size(dimensions) we should try making these? Also is there a # of png's we need to stay above for these to work? i ask because in the santa zip there are 26 files in it but only 3 make up the animation. It looks like you renumbered the same images over to make the animation appear to last longer. Is this required? the way i look at it is less images means less memory used up?
Correct on all accounts.
The mortscript looks to see how many images are in the directory and loads them in order accordingly.
Then manila is responsible for handling the images and animation after that.
I would keep them under 250*250 mostly for memory reasons.
The original is much smaller then that even.
The bigger, the better the image appears when resized of course.
But it will also run slower on our device.
I would definitely stay under screen width dimension, to be safe within typical widget parameters.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

oh wow this is gonna be fun!!

Old 12-10-2010, 02:54 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!

Quote:
Correct on all accounts.
The mortscript looks to see how many images are in the directory and loads them in order accordingly.
Then manila is responsible for handling the images and animation after that.
I would keep them under 250*250 mostly for memory reasons.
The original is much smaller then that even.
The bigger, the better the image appears when resized of course.
But it will also run slower on our device.
I would definitely stay under screen width dimension, to be safe within typical widget parameters.
Cool thanks for the info bro! I'm def going to get to work and try making a few of them. Since manila is responsible for the animation, do you think theres a possibility way we can have/make animated forelayer skins?

Last edited by lnando84; 12-10-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:37 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Cool thanks for the info bro! I'm def going to get to work and try making a few of them. Since manila is responsible for the animation, do you think theres a possibility way we can have/make animated forelayer skins?
Possible, yes.
I have a few ideas on how to accomplish this effect now.
Will play around with them more this weekend.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software