PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 09:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Kayden96 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phone backup?

I've finally got my phone configured as I want it (yea... right...) but I still want to try out different roms. Is there any way to take a snapshot backup akin to ghost or something?
Old 12-05-2009, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evotastic

scheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Phone backup?

spb back up works well.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

JasonL is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheel78 View Post
spb back up works well.
I agree
Old 12-06-2009, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I use both SPB BU & Sprite.

Basically, they do the same thing but sometimes one restores better than the other (& it's not always the same one, so I run both regularly)

~John
Old 12-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I set out to do the same thing today as I want to keep trying some roms but have a build that I really like and want to be able to come back to. I am having an issue with SPB backup though. I run the back up and it completes with 2 errors.

! Unable to read from file "\WIndows\ER9MEDB\eT9Rudb.Rdb".
! Unable to read from file "\WIndows\ER9MEDB\eT9AsDb.Adb".

Any thoughts? Google has turned up nothing
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 12-10-2009, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
I set out to do the same thing today as I want to keep trying some roms but have a build that I really like and want to be able to come back to. I am having an issue with SPB backup though. I run the back up and it completes with 2 errors.

! Unable to read from file "\WIndows\ER9MEDB\eT9Rudb.Rdb".
! Unable to read from file "\WIndows\ER9MEDB\eT9AsDb.Adb".

Any thoughts? Google has turned up nothing
SPB ALWAYS comes up with a couple nonsense errors like that.

I wouldn't even worry about it, I imagine it will restore just fine.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Been using SPB since my Mogul. Love it, works like a charm
Old 12-10-2009, 07:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

SPB Backup - its the bees knees

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software