PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hot rod and stone washed windows themes + folder icons and more to come (12-1-2009)

Ok Guys

This is my first thread so bare with me.
I have designed a couple of themes based off of the PSYKI AND PSYKLONE ROMS.
So I figured I would share them with you.....It is only a few to start out with. But, as I have time I will continue to add to them and create more..I will also do some searching and try to find clocks that go with the themes too.
I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU SEE!!!! I have created most of what are in these THEMES but some items have only been modified from what was originally in the PSYKI ROM series.

Each theme will be in a zipped folder. And if you are using either the PSYKI OR PSYKLONE ROMS you can simply unzip the folder and copy all the files (except the background) to your windows directory. Copy the background to my documents/my wallpapers. (It just makes it easier to find)

Then soft reset your phone.....Everything should appear correctly......Then all you have to do is set the background as your wallpaper in TF3D and also set it as your today background.

If any CHEFS would like to use the folders, shutxp theme or background in your ROM....Help yourself.

THIS ONE I CALL STONE WASHED WINDOWS.

THIS ONE I CALL HOT ROD

MORE TO COME.....

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK....PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON.
Attached Files
File Type: zip STONE WASHED WINDOWS.zip (655.7 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip HOT ROD.zip (577.4 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>

Last edited by twisteddan; 12-03-2009 at 09:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Start menu folders, backgrounds, shutxp themes and more!!!

Reserved for future updates
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:14 PM
High Speed Lurking
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G!
Carrier: Sprint

Triscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIP
Re: Start menu folders, backgrounds, shutxp themes and more!!! (12-1-2009)

Nice to see your getting some stuff out there. I like the work.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50255; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuit
Nice to see your getting some stuff out there. I like the work.
Thanks,
Triscuit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO
Carrier: Sprint

JAMRZ69 is just getting started
Re: Hot rod and stone washed windows themes + folder icons and more to come (12-1-20

Will the hot rod theme work with manilla 2.5 and the sense interface?
Old 12-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: Hot rod and stone washed windows themes + folder icons and more to come (12-1-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRZ69 View Post
Will the hot rod theme work with manilla 2.5 and the sense interface?
It should because all the themes consist of are start menu folders, background and a psshut xp theme. I'm not 100% sure the background will work with sense 2.5. But, It shouldn't mess anything up even if it doesn't.

Sorry it took so long to reply....Big winter storm here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software