PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

oranges311 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
touch pro needs some fun!

hey guys im lookin all over and all i seem to find are ways to make ur touch pro more efficient and i would really like some apps that are just fun. i need some games and time wasters to put on my phone guys and really the only thing i could find was that post on gyro games. so whatcha guys got? anything cool?!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: touch pro needs some fun!

really? no one has anything fun on their phones...
Old 03-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: At&t Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

I have a bunch of good games on my phone. Some of them are even computer games that will run on the phone. I have a PlayStation emulator with Gran Turismo 2 loaded on right now. There are Nintendo emulators, Genesis, etc, etc.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Smile Re: touch pro needs some fun!

www.freewarepocketpc.net/

some easy ways to browse fun stuff for ur mobile...not big on games but I play sodoku.
Attached Files
File Type: cab OpnMarket.cab (105.5 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab cabxpressinstall.cab (566.3 KB, 78 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

im not real familiar with emulators hwo do those go?

and thanks for the cabs sprintgirl unfortunately sudokus too smart for me lol
Old 03-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Emulators can be rough. Some work and some just don't. I have had good luck with fpsece10(playstation) but I have never found a good Nintendo one. Every one I try is broken or never loads correctly.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

what about the android marketplace? there are a lot of fun FREE games on there to download is it possible to download them onto the touch pro? or a hack that makes them run on the touch pro? im having trouble finding something of quality and not just cheap amateurish ones
Old 03-19-2010, 01:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

android applications areusually .apk and will not run on winmo. maybe some gaming developers can "convert" them but doubtful.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yea thats what i figured. i just hate the windows market place cuz all the stuff on there costs money they dont have any good free stuff really. is there another marketplace or portal that can be used to download similar apps?
Old 03-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

See the thing is that most people that use and develop for WinMo are professionals or in a professional environment. So the programs that tend to get made are apps that will help in the business world. Were as iPhone and Android are more kid oriented. Not saying that everybody that buys one of these two phones are child or are simple minded. It's just the marketing that has been used to sell these two phone (more the iPhone) are based more toward the younger generation which are into these stupid pointless apps. Yes they are free but they are simple and a good programmer can pump them out in a day or two.

Now I'm a gamer I enjoy a good FPS and driving games. Do I have these types of programs on my phone? Sure do. At the same time I never really play them and if I do it will be for a minute or so then I'm bored since the controls are never right. It could be I'm picky since I like to play on the PC were the controls are pretty much limitless.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software