PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
opera mobile keeps crashing when ever i try to access ppcgeeks.

just as the title says, when i open up my opera mobile and type in ppcgeeks.com in the address bar itll try to load then crash and close without any warning. it wont do this with any other site that ive tried looking. any suggestion? also, its seems to be with just 9.5 because it doesnt happen in 9.7 the only problem is right now i prefer 9.5 cant really get used to how 9.7 looks and runs.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: opera mobile keeps crashing when ever i try to access ppcgeeks.

9.7 is the way to go. use it for a while, it's like 9.5 but better. you can also use m.ppceeks.com, not as pretty but doesn't crash.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yep same here! and theeeeeeeen i sit and wait for my call for a tp2. but if u dont wanna do that or upgrade the browser just type in http://forum.ppcgeeks.com and that takes u to all the goodies anyway.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: Sprint

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx

I had to bookmark a different forum page because it crashes for me too.

Old 10-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i guess with all the updates mindfrost did to this site it makes it crash all/most of our opera browsers... oh well. yet another reason the touch pro cant handle day to day operations.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software