PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

Mmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bloody Bones Halloween Theme

Just finished my Halloween theme... thought I'd share. I've cabbed everything separate, and they should be self explanatory.

This will work for the TP and the TP2. For the Touch Pro, you only need to install the cabs below. For the Touch Pro 2, you will need to install an additional cab (located here).

Happy Haunting!!! xoxo Maureen

Touch Pro 2 Tray Heroes
Sprint TV, Nav and Stock Icons

Last edited by Mmaureenn; 10-18-2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Added TP2 Icons
This post has been thanked 17 times.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:35 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Bloody Bones Halloween Theme

very nice, dont use tf but ill thank ya for the effort and sharing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Mmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

All of the wallpapers are zipped below... they haven't been resized. I thought they looked okay. I've also attached the celtic cross start icon, in case anyone's interested.

I have applied the following cabs... they are not all mine. xoxo
Attached Files
File Type: rar HalloweenWallpapers.rar (194.6 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab AlmostCleanHome.cab (142.0 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab NoCurtains.cab (2.9 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab NoScrollShade.cab (1.6 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:20 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Very nice.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Nice work... Very detailed with your decorations...

One thing I love about this site is seeing some of the inovative ideas that people come up... I know this took you some time and we all thank you for that...

Keep up the great work...

By the way, the Bloody Email is going to go great with my TrueBlood theme...

Last edited by D\/8; 10-09-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So my question is will this work on the TP2 this looks awesome.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:01 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Mmaureenn

Hope you don't mind but I borrowed just your envelope graphics from your email.
I am linking this thread from mind and giving you credit.
You are welcome to use any of my mods if you wish.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89435

Mine with your envelope.

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-11-2009 at 04:19 AM.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

MikeJones13... Yes, this will work for the TP2. The only differernce (besides a bunch of additional icons!) is the TP2 requires an extra set of hero icons for the tray. I will have them done in a couple of days.

Rootlinux... You're welcome to the envelope. Glad you like it.

Additional info... Perhaps the weather needs further description. The changes are all cosmetic. Besides the blood rain and the sun, the moon is a little spookier... I use Manila Moon Phases, so it doesn't show up on my screen... and the lightning is creepier than normal. I think that's it. I'm currently working on two others and trying to finish my main one... This theme was put together in a couple of days, just for fun. I love it - so I shared. Enjoy! xoxo
Old 10-11-2009, 01:00 PM
The Rootinator

Thanks.
Doing great work.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:06 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Just wanted say nice work! I am one of Halloweens biggest fans and this is an absolute homage!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software

Tags
clock, font, halloween, icons, theme