PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 12:26 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
Re: Finally SuperMarioBros. windows mobile game VGA resolution

I was refering to the text 'start' on your screen . Use your stylus to tap the start button. For some unknown reason when you press with your fingers it doesnt catch. Let me know if the problem persist, hopefully it was a random glitch.

Last edited by pixelpower; 05-03-2010 at 12:29 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I did finally get the stylus to work on the start button on the screen. It took a few tries in different areas in and around start, so maybe that's why the finger press doesn't work. It's kind of a pain to use fingers to play the game but have to dig out the stylus to reset. It's a nice game though, thanks!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:21 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

No problem, in the future I plan on updating the game with much more improvement and the start button wont be a problem. Iam glad you got it to run. I made other vga games try the tiger woods girls ,its in this same forum check it out, its a pac-man style game with techno type music short but fun game.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software

Tags
free vga games, mario vga, mario vga game, mario480x640