PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: At&t Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger
Re: 2.5 Sense Transparent Mods.

Puffed up look? I think I have a clue as to what you mean. I have been busy trying to make the panels look like actual panel of glass(i.e. thin) and not look as fat and bulky.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Doing a little better I think. Now i just have to modify the actual numbers.

Old 12-24-2009, 02:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So I've installed the top and bottom remove curtains and the top looks fine(although the carrier name is still there but the bottom isn't acting right. When the weather animation runs you can tell the bottom curtain is there(when the clouds go by you see a thin black bar where the curtain would be) Also, the transparent slider did not work for me. I'm running r1 of the SsS ROM. Thanks for the work however!
Old 12-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon
Threadstarter

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
So I've installed the top and bottom remove curtains and the top looks fine(although the carrier name is still there but the bottom isn't acting right. When the weather animation runs you can tell the bottom curtain is there(when the clouds go by you see a thin black bar where the curtain would be) Also, the transparent slider did not work for me. I'm running r1 of the SsS ROM. Thanks for the work however!
these mods are for the VGA port of 2.5 sense,if your device is correctly listed then it won't work for the tp2,are you using a tp2? there's tons of mods for 2.5 sense

Old 12-26-2009, 04:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

I installed a max manila 2.5-2.7 beta cab. Anyone tried these transparent clocks with that?
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 12-26-2009, 04:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamHill View Post
I installed a max manila 2.5-2.7 beta cab. Anyone tried these transparent clocks with that?
CDMA or GSM?

I can't guarantee it will work with CDMA but I built it on a GSM.
Badger Co. InvisoClock

Last edited by Wil Badger; 12-26-2009 at 04:52 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

Cdma.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Back up your manila files and give it a try and let me know.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Gold and transparent.

Cabs in this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...100407&page=58
Old 12-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

After looking over his file structure I have found several things that break the clock,tab icons, and the new notificationcons I have made. First he is not CFC compressing his files down. My icon set is CFC compressed so that was breaking the files and what was most likely turning it white. Second he has removed a few files and I'm guessing rebuilt the dependencies for the files he left. There are normally 3 files for each tab then 1 more for the large screen icon so 4 files total for each tab. Out of the three files for the actual tab the people who did the 2.5 port left the use of 1 out, the non-highlighted version. So what he has done is removed them thus breaking my icon set.

I can say it looks like I have a working set for everything I have put out.

Of course all this is guessing on my part since I don't full understand how it all works. I just know how to change out the pictures for the ones I want. With the programs I'm using this is what it seems is going on.

Over the night I should have all my threads updated to include Energy specific cabs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software