PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Questions is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Shadow Neo Theme VGA

Man, I did a lot of searches and couldn't find this. Anyways, I hope this hasn't been brought up & that I am posting in the right place.

OK, I would really like to have this theme in VGA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524979

So, I did my searching and found: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=527333

However, I receive the error (as posted there):

"OK. I am having a time with trying to get this to work on VGA Touch Pro Titanium with WM 6.5.
I tried:

Installation:
1. Unzip the enclosed file TitaniumThemes to Storage Card. (check)
2. Have all your plugins installed, so that the themes can load them. (hmmm)
2. The next step is to install all themes, below you find the links to the (check; note I only installed neo-shadow)
corresponding themes threads. By installing the themes you make the
images, icons and necessary files available for switching. You should
already have the Default Theme installed, if not find below a cab for it.
3. Install the cab with the cpr files for your resolution (check)
4. Copy the Theme Switcher shortcut from the apps folder in (check)
TitaniumThemes into Windows/Start Menu/Programs.
5. Apply the tsk of your choice (please see error below)

Usage:
Click on the Theme Switcher shortcut. It opens a menu with all available themes to switch to, but you can only switch to themes you have installed. It switches in some seconds. If the switching did go well the message "complete" should come up.

When I click on the Theme Picker shortcut I receive the error "There is no application associated with "themes_menu". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application."

I'm sure I am doing something silly wrong here, help/ideas appreciated. I am honestly not sure I have mortscript and didn't find an install after a quick search (seems it is part of 6.5?).

Thanks to all."

So, is there a better way for me to do this or does anyone over here @ ppc have a solution?
I will continue to search on how to make my own themes and will update this forum with solution ...if found

Thanks everyone.

Added a pic of where I am at. Replacing the bar across the screen with a bubble is a great start, and certainly makes me happy. Basically, my goal from here is to replace the preview text of e-mail, text, windows live, etc with icons (prefrerably the ones that shadow neo uses)... thanks again everybody.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iconissue.JPG (39.2 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Questions; 09-10-2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: add pic
Old 09-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Questions is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Shadow Neo Theme VGA

Answered by claus1953 on xda-developers.com (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...05#post4503505)

"It looks like MortScript is missing, download here.
http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?mo...st&category=18

Install Mortscript and run it so that it will recognize all installed scripts. The run the themes menu again and it should appear.
Now if you only have default theme and titanium shadow neo theme, you will only be able to switch between those two. If you try to switch to another theme, some parts of the theme will be missing, like sliders or icons, as they are installed when installing the themes cab.
ROM: WWE WM 6.5, Build 23017.5.3.0, cooked by Miky6682
RADIO 03.34.90
IPL / USPL 3.10.0000

Switch Titanium themes in WM 6.5 easily, new beta
Great How To's from drkfngthdraglrd
How to add buttons binded to Apps
How to make Titanium themes without editing bronzeres.dll
Adding TalkURL Hotkey to Plugins" "

Please feel free to close this thread, apologies for the silly q & thanks to claus1953 for helping.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks