PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 28 Jul 09 [APP][WM6.5]CDigitalClock / CHeroClock V0.1 (QVGA, WQVGA, VGA & WVGA)

Hey this is really awesome, nice job! I liked the way you first had the clock, just semi transparent, you don't happen to still have those files do you? Or do I use the .jpgs you originally posted up?

EDIT: Never mind, guess the 2 different screen shots are the same... my bad!

Last edited by Mattemer; 08-04-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work
Re: 28 Jul 09 [APP][WM6.5]CDigitalClock / CHeroClock V0.1 (QVGA, WQVGA, VGA & WVGA)

Now for a real question... when I'm not on the DigiClock time, it shows the time, and "p08" after it... which also shows on the weather tab i noticed (when i scroll on digiclock) - any idea what that is and how to get rid of it?
Old 08-04-2009, 10:13 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
thanks man..ive had a crappy day today this will help the mood,lol
no problem. im guessing you know where to put the file? i kinda forgot to mention where to put it, in the program files its in the CHero clock, replace the clock folder..

Help Me Help You
Old 08-05-2009, 09:20 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattemer View Post
Now for a real question... when I'm not on the DigiClock time, it shows the time, and "p08" after it... which also shows on the weather tab i noticed (when i scroll on digiclock) - any idea what that is and how to get rid of it?
it has to do with the 12 hour clock...if you switch to 24 hr clock, it goes away

working on modifying the rss feed clock now...
Old 08-19-2009, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

i think this is awesome! the time changing could be smoother, but i hated Cclock. with this, i can uninstall titanium weather and have a sweet clock in one tab. me=happy lol
Old 08-21-2009, 04:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Amazing clock plugin! Now I can get rid of the appointment panel.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xanekka is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
seriously, this got a no thanks?

Edit:
ok figured it out, there are two versions of the clock, the one in the earlier post is if you want an RSS Feed in the clock, this is if you want the weather, like on the Hero...

ok, got it working, heres what it looks like:

I edited the background for the clock, so i can see my background

Installing is the same, as i stated before, but the settings are different as seen here:

the weather settings is different. You have to manually enter your Accuweather location code (your zip). You have to manually start your data connection . but the app is developing as well...

Under weather settings you have:
1. location code (search database, only goes to the congo, dont even bother)

2. the manual location code input...USE THIS..

3. Units (f or c)

4. Icon (if you want some of the showaco weather icon (i have the beyond invisible icons installed)

5. Update weather. Like i said, you have to manually start your data connection.

As stated earlier, I did change the background to be a little clearer, so i could see my background. If anybody has the image files for a clear clock, it would be appreciated, all i can find are tf3d cabs...

Other than that, its pretty straight forward, a lot easier than the CHome clock i detailed earlier.

Also of note, is that the clock doesnt work in landscape yet, its unread/usable.

Here are the background images i modified to be clearer....simply go to your program files>CHeroClock>Clock, and drop the images in there, and reload:

Attachment 38835

Attachment 38836
Is there a particular file that you use? I can't find the weather settings anywhere. Thanks.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

triptoo is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattemer View Post
The clock is (was?) using a beta version of MortScript. Updating my phone to this same version (4.3b11) fixed the am/pm display issue for me.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint "The CDMA gods"

Brera is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Brera Send a message via Yahoo to Brera

I installed the hero clock. The very first time I entered my zip and updated weather , it worked fine and the images showed. But as soon as i update it again it updates the info but all pics(weather) are just red x's. any help ?

CDMA Vogue in a GSM white housing? Yep I did it!!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=white+case
Old 09-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

nice looking but very choppy animation
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks