PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 08:49 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 28 Jul 09 [APP][WM6.5]CDigitalClock / CHeroClock V0.1 (QVGA, WQVGA, VGA & WVGA)

wait, so... you installed it, and it looks like that? i want to install it, but really only if i get the android skin, otherwise i'd be fine with just having the weather tab installed separately .
Old 08-03-2009, 09:07 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: 28 Jul 09 [APP][WM6.5]CDigitalClock / CHeroClock V0.1 (QVGA, WQVGA, VGA & WVGA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
thanks, that helped, but i cant get the weather to appear like in the images...ugh, maybe i need to give up for the weekend...

seriously, this got a no thanks?

Edit:
ok figured it out, there are two versions of the clock, the one in the earlier post is if you want an RSS Feed in the clock, this is if you want the weather, like on the Hero...

ok, got it working, heres what it looks like:

I edited the background for the clock, so i can see my background

Installing is the same, as i stated before, but the settings are different as seen here:

the weather settings is different. You have to manually enter your Accuweather location code (your zip). You have to manually start your data connection . but the app is developing as well...

Under weather settings you have:
1. location code (search database, only goes to the congo, dont even bother)

2. the manual location code input...USE THIS..

3. Units (f or c)

4. Icon (if you want some of the showaco weather icon (i have the beyond invisible icons installed)

5. Update weather. Like i said, you have to manually start your data connection.

As stated earlier, I did change the background to be a little clearer, so i could see my background. If anybody has the image files for a clear clock, it would be appreciated, all i can find are tf3d cabs...

Other than that, its pretty straight forward, a lot easier than the CHome clock i detailed earlier.

Also of note, is that the clock doesnt work in landscape yet, its unread/usable.

Here are the background images i modified to be clearer....simply go to your program files>CHeroClock>Clock, and drop the images in there, and reload:

background.jpg

background 2.jpg

Help Me Help You

Last edited by piranah; 08-03-2009 at 10:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:14 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Also, in case you dont wanna check out the thread at xda, here is the hero clock cab:

CHeroClock v0.1.cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

thanks to u man. this is exactly what i needed.. and i gave u like 3 thanks. for it. ttyl
Old 08-03-2009, 04:40 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ

no problem, its a pretty cool plug in.. once some stuff gets fixed, it will be perfect..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:50 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

so you can't set it to check the weather automatically? i think i'll wait until thats sorted out because i really like being able to just look at the phone to see what the weathers like instead of having to manually start it.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:30 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ

yea, if i knew coding, i would try to edit the mortscript...but i dont...lol...but i think its being worked on.

i have edited the background files to be clear, so now you can see most of the background..my background is dark, so it doesnt show up as well, but you can get the idea. if you want the files, let me know:

Old 08-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey ya post the background file please.. ive been trying to edit them to be clear like that. but my photoshop skills suck,lol all i could get was a semi trans glass look. urs is exactly what i want.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:37 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ

ok, here are the files, i went through and did away with the line. i cant get a screen shot, but here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?etnnrmmzokt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
ok, here are the files, i went through and did away with the line. i cant get a screen shot, but here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?etnnrmmzokt

thanks man..ive had a crappy day today this will help the mood,lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks