PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 03:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
change titanium icons

How do you change the icons on the right side of the expanded panels? I figured out how to remove icons from panels by editing CPRs, but does anyone know where the icons are stored? If I knew that it should be as simple as overwriting the files with my own, testing, and cabbing.. thanks!

edit: regediting reveals this:
(while investigating the clock icon)

HKLM\software\microsoft\chome\cclock\ICONPATHS with a value of 2051;2051

I can not see a file by the name of 2051, plus if that was the name of the file shouldn't it be a path? titanium weather icons are a full path...

Last edited by raidzero; 07-09-2009 at 04:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:25 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Re: change titanium icons

more digging reveals these icons reside in \windows\bronzeres.dll so it seems all you need to do it unsign the dll, open it with a resource editor and replace the icons it contains then resign.. I will let you know how it goes.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:42 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Hah! that was easy. unsign the DLL, open it in a resource hacker, I chose PE explorer, makes it easy as crap! then edit your resource icons and replace! I wanted to test so I just inverted the colors of the clock because the other filters in my gimp are broken anyway here it is ugly clock by raidzero

this opens up a whole new door for me...
Attached Files
File Type: cab raidzero uglyclock.cab (497.7 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 4

Guero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuff

This has to be one of the sweetest thread that I have ever seen. You ask a question, you give the answer and you give an example of how your answer worked. Way to do footwork.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

I thanked you one every one of your posts.
I like how you didn't just wait for an answer,
you went out and continued to hunt down what to do.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:18 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Great stuff!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Tele2

polarbjørn is a n00b

Hi good thread,
But im having big problems placing the modified bronzeres.dll back in windows folder. I managed to resign it but can not overwrite exsisting bronzeres.dll in windows directory. Have tried using Total Commander aswell to no sucsess. Is there somebody who can help me???
Old 10-24-2009, 04:16 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbjørn View Post
Hi good thread,
But im having big problems placing the modified bronzeres.dll back in windows folder. I managed to resign it but can not overwrite exsisting bronzeres.dll in windows directory. Have tried using Total Commander aswell to no sucsess. Is there somebody who can help me???
If you place it in a cab file, it can overwrite it. Use QuickCAB (HERE) to make a cab if you don't have WinCE Cab Manager.

dwizzy130

Old 12-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

1) is there any way to remove that worthless analog clock on the right side of my time?

2) do you know how to add/remove icons on the left side of the words (ive seen it but don't know where)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks