PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 11:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

clbutitta is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CFacebook app

Hey so i installed the facebook cab, and everytime i try and run it from my front panel i get an error reading cannot be opened,either its not signed with a trustedcert,or one of its componets cannot be found..
Any one have any ideas, I have already tried uninstalling and re installing, and a soft re set
Old 05-18-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt
Re: CFacebook app

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbutitta View Post
Hey so i installed the facebook cab, and everytime i try and run it from my front panel i get an error reading cannot be opened,either its not signed with a trustedcert,or one of its componets cannot be found..
Any one have any ideas, I have already tried uninstalling and re installing, and a soft re set

you have to change the actionurl on Page1 to \Program Files\Facebook\facebook.exe using CHome Editor

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give

Last edited by furrelkt; 01-15-2010 at 12:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
you have to change the actionurl on Page1 to \Program Files\Facebook\facebook.exe using CHome
I did this, but I am still getting that error...is there another step I should have done, or something I may have missed?

edit: I was thinking about it...are these changes that need a reset done to take effect?

edit: I got it...not sure how, but I got it running!!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 05-20-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

wwjd4pk is a n00b

I had the same issue... go back to the main post for CFacebook (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ight=cfacebook). Install the two programs that it tells you to install. CFacebook is just a plugin to point you to the program. The program is not included.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks