PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 12:31 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Palringo Panel

Wouldnt a Palringo panel for Titanium be cool?
You could slide the panel between MSN,Facebook,Google talk,Palringo chat, Yahoo,etc,etc
Just a thought. I personally have no idea how hard this would be or how to do it myself, but I thought it sounded like a cool idea.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 03-11-2010 at 12:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff
Re: Parlingo Panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Wouldnt a Parlingo panel for Titanium be cool?
You could slide the panel between MSN,Facebook,Google talk,Parlingo chat, Yahoo,etc,etc
Just a thought. I personally have no idea how hard this would be or how to do it myself, but I thought it sounded like a cool idea.
thats actually not a bad idea at all, to make your social network a part of the panel...im jealous I didnt think of it sooner lol

im gonna mess around with CHome Editor tonight and see if I can get it working that way. Ok hit a stump and I cant reserch it since XDA is blocked at work. I can create the Panel but it wont show up on the start menu. Secondly when Im in Manually Edit Item Values and choose CSocial (what I named my Panal) i have no idea what to do from there.

haha exploring IS fun!

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"

Last edited by Weapondrift; 02-15-2010 at 03:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:07 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

thats awesome man!
hows it coming along?
Old 02-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff

So far I have the panel installed and it appears in Chrome Editor menu...ive done the reg edits and a soft reset but its still not showing up. Im gonna have to reread the Chrome Editor thread and see what im doing wrong.

*EDIT* ill have more time tonight and Monday to figure out the issues. If it takes a while please be patient I live a busy life lol

Last edited by Weapondrift; 02-18-2010 at 11:23 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:36 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

no rush man, I appreciate the work!!
Old 02-19-2010, 02:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
no rush man, I appreciate the work!!
its not a problem at all Ive been really wanting to get it working but ironically the only time I get a chance to work on it is when im AT work lol.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I dont take credit for this at all...if it wernt for all the smart guys out there id still just be pushin buttons

Make sure Palringo(twitter/whatever) is already downloaded on your device.
Download CHome Editor

Using CHome Editor choose Menu>Add New Panel
Name the Panel whatever you want (in my case I Named it Social)
At the Prompt Screen I chose yes
Select your new Panel and go to Menu>Add a new Page
select your new Panel and choose Create App Page

In the App Wizard section
You should see the following:
ACTIONURL
Text1
Text2
Add Right Soft Key Link
SK2URL
RSK Text
Add Icon Link
PICTURES

Chooose ACTIONURL (in this case since I know Palringo is an .exe I chose YES) NOTE: I havent discovered what .lnk files are...yet

Navigate to Program Files and choose what program you want to use. When you select the program you should see at the bottom of the File-Chooser the program in .exe format. Select the program and hit OK. This will take you back to the APP Wizard screen.

In the text1 screen type in the name of the program and in the text2 type a brief description if you wish. Then hit Save Page. Select Yes one more time and then exit on the bottom.

If it doesnt show up I recommend a soft reset...heck do it anyway just to be safe.

How to edit the name and after youve saved the panel:
the name is locatied under CHome>Menu>Manual Edit Item Values>*Panel Name*>LocName>Save to Registry

Also after the panel is created when you choose the panel at the bottom right of your phone you may get a SKU2TEXT (idk what that is either lol)

Last edited by Weapondrift; 02-20-2010 at 03:57 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:52 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

thanks man! works good, I need to try to figure out what to do with the right softkey
Old 02-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
thanks man! works good, I need to try to figure out what to do with the right softkey
you know, im still trying to figure that out as well.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:09 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Awwww! I had it working earlier, then I hard reset to get rid of a theme I had and now I cant get it to show up

[EDIT]
Never mind I got it working!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 02 19_15 15 21_0000_111g.jpg (36.0 KB, 355 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by yearn; 02-19-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks