PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 11:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Envycycles is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Broken screen, need to return phone.

I have a sprint mogul 6800 and I broke my screen and they sent me a new phone but I have to send my phone back. I had a custom rom installed and downgraded back to the htc rom but I forgot to do the relocker prior to downgrading. Now when I hold down the camera and power button and reset it say 2.47 still. is there a way i can bet it back to 2.07 and return the phone back?

BTW I can not get into the phone since the screen is broken I can to get mogul thru the align screen.

What are my options?
Old 04-16-2009, 10:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800 :D
Carrier: Verizon

harpua is just getting started
Re: Broken screen, need to return phone.

i dont know what to tell you, im a vzw user, but since nobody has chimed in, i figure i'll say something. sprint seems pretty cool w/ their exchanges to me. i don't know why you wouldnt be able to just do stuff over and flash the relocker if it would make you comfortable, but if not, i'd say just send the thing back. even if you did have a custom rom on it, it's not like that's what broke your screen.

maybe in the fine print it'd say something about that, but i'm not sure. just giving my two cents. good luck
Old 04-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Attached is the .nbh from Nue for relocking. Since you can't get into windows you can't run the actual .exe I take no responsibility if your phone is not in the correct state for this image since the .exe can't chack your phoen first.

Unzip the file, check name of .nbh, place on sd card, and then place phone in bootloader to relock to 2.07.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TITAIMG.zip (88.8 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:39 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Envycycles is a n00b

Can someone please confirm if the above will work...
Old 04-23-2009, 08:13 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Envycycles is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Attached is the .nbh from Nue for relocking. Since you can't get into windows you can't run the actual .exe I take no responsibility if your phone is not in the correct state for this image since the .exe can't chack your phoen first.

Unzip the file, check name of .nbh, place on sd card, and then place phone in bootloader to relock to 2.07.
Tried this and it says Update complete, UPDATE SUCCESS (but it just stays there and wont do anything else. I tried all the buttons while this screen is on and nothing the only thing I can do is reset and when I do it and it comes up I put it in bootloader mode but it still says 2.47No2Chem titan spl evt cpld-9
Old 04-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I might have actually have given you the unlocker. Let me try to find the relocker again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:36 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Envycycles is a n00b

Quote:
I might have actually have given you the unlocker. Let me try to find the relocker again.
LOL... I was thinking the same thing last night
Old 04-26-2009, 10:34 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Envycycles is a n00b

Quote:
Any luck with the relocker?
Old 04-27-2009, 06:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt

Ok, after you get the relocker, you may have to reflash the stock sprint one. I had to do this on my VZW one. It would not respond to anything else.
Phone history: Moto V265 (5), Moto V710 (4), Moto E815 (1), Moto Q (4), Treo 700wx (3), and XV6800 (5), Alltel Touch Pro (5), VZW Touch Pro 2 (2), HTC Incredible (3), HTC Thunderbolt (5), HTC Rezound (5), HTC DNA (4), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (3)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:03 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Envycycles is a n00b

Sorry for the begging but I want to send this phone back before they charge me for it.
I need the relocker

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development