PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Android HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lilmomo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
stuck mogul not working!!!

Hi, i am in deep trouble. Last night i flashed my sprint mogul, and it got stuck in middle of flashing. I have flashed many times before, and this never happened. When i open the phone it stays on the splashed screen and just says "No Radio"

when i put it into boot loader it says the following;

TITA100
SPL-1.20. Olipro

thats it. I tried flashing it to a different rom, but it just says no radio. can someone please advise me as to what i should do, and give me the links for which i need. Or let m know if the phone is bricked and garbage
Old 01-28-2009, 02:51 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: stuck mogul not working!!!

First there is no reason to double post your info. Flash the stock verizon pre gps rom. It can be found from searching. The radio is included with the rom. And wy do you have such an old SPL. Do you not ever upgrade it?

Last edited by drewcam888; 01-28-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

lilmomo is a n00b

i have sprint for crying out loud!!! how can u tell me to flash to verizon if ive got sprint??? am i stupid? is there something i am not getting?? and where can i find this rom? and how can i upgrade?? i think i might of messed it up, because originally i did have the latest version...
Old 01-28-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

BigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmomo View Post
Hi, i am in deep trouble. Last night i flashed my sprint mogul, and it got stuck in middle of flashing. I have flashed many times before, and this never happened. When i open the phone it stays on the splashed screen and just says "No Radio"

when i put it into boot loader it says the following;

TITA100
SPL-1.20. Olipro

thats it. I tried flashing it to a different rom, but it just says no radio. can someone please advise me as to what i should do, and give me the links for which i need. Or let m know if the phone is bricked and garbage
Your phone is not bricked.
The first thing you should do is update the UnLocker. You can use nueSPL from your microSD card without the need to sync. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30561

If you have a Mogul, you have Sprint. This is the link to the latest official Sprint ROM, which you need to load. This will give you the Radio you need.
http://www.htc.com/us/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all
Old 01-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hmm maybe state you provider in your information. So if you have Sprint why did you flash a verizon rom before? State you exact purpose. Are you trying to return to stock or go custom.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

lilmomo is a n00b

problem is im in boot loader.... there is no way for me to load ne thing thru the microsd card slot as far as i am aware...
Old 01-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Mr. Chevy

Wow you need to search. Yes you can load with SD. Maybe next time you should understand flashing before you do it and mess up your phone permanently.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

BigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Hmm maybe state you provider in your information. So if you have Sprint why did you flash a verizon rom before? State you exact purpose. Are you trying to return to stock or go custom.
Saying you have a Mogul let's everyone know that you have Sprint. Verizon's 6800 isn't called a Mogul. I didn't see where he said he was flashing Verizon ROM's, though. It seems that getting to a stock or custom ROM isn't the issue right now. Getting a Radio is the first step.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Mr. Chevy

Well I just have seen people say the mogul is verizon because they don't know better. I dont know why I thought he flashed verizon rom. To much skimming for me.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

lilmomo is a n00b

look i really do not know what happened. i have done this so many times before and never had an issue. i have sprint. and i am right now stuck with some custom rom and no radio so it wont go to any screen. i can enter bootloader thru the camra button etc. so can u let me know if there is a stock sprint rom that i can use to flash back to and get radio back so i can later flash to a custom rom????

i cant do any thing thru my sd card cuz i can load the phone to the home screen. so plz advise

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development