PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 02:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro
Carrier: Verizon

jdin6800 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jdin6800
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Updater does not work for me. Immediate "can't connect to the server." Sorry for n00b question but are there instructions anywhere on manual updates? Simply downloading some of the maunal download files can't be all there is to it. Is the SMS lag fixed in this version?
Old 11-26-2008, 04:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

imjrt2002 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to imjrt2002 Send a message via MSN to imjrt2002 Send a message via Yahoo to imjrt2002

So far so good. Thank you so much for your continued work, this build is much much quicker than 20924...I can text just as speedy as I used to if not speedier! The only thing that I seem to be missing is the ability to select multiple messages by dragging the stylus. I know this was gone in favor of the iphone style scrolling, but I thought it returned in 20924. Let me know if I'm missing something or am just simply going crazy (very possible). All in all though, I am very pleased with this build so far. Thanks again.

Old 11-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdin6800 View Post
Updater does not work for me. Immediate "can't connect to the server." Sorry for n00b question but are there instructions anywhere on manual updates? Simply downloading some of the maunal download files can't be all there is to it. Is the SMS lag fixed in this version?
Pretty much all there is to it. Run the installer and don't forget the stuff that goes in the subdirs under /projects/groups.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:20 AM
outback

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjrt2002 View Post
So far so good. Thank you so much for your continued work, this build is much much quicker than 20924...I can text just as speedy as I used to if not speedier! The only thing that I seem to be missing is the ability to select multiple messages by dragging the stylus. I know this was gone in favor of the iphone style scrolling, but I thought it returned in 20924. Let me know if I'm missing something or am just simply going crazy (very possible). All in all though, I am very pleased with this build so far. Thanks again.
Anyone know what file needs replaced to be able to select multiple texts or e-mails, I was going to go to 924 just to get that, but would like to use the latest version.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Lurker

Slapshot2286 is a n00b

For some reason the updater is giving me a "Can't Copy File" error. I have NO CLUE how to manual download and install the update. What do I do?
Old 11-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot2286 View Post
For some reason the updater is giving me a "Can't Copy File" error. I have NO CLUE how to manual download and install the update. What do I do?
You run it again. Make sure buildos is closed, and you might want to reboot first.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

Quote:

I get this sometimes too. Try to download them one at a time. Takes longer but I don't get errors when I do this.

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 11-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Lurker

Slapshot2286 is a n00b

Ok I downloaded the new kitchen but now I get an error:

"Error while reading group configuration file

XipFilename=Titan_20294_357.enc.bin

Argument 'Length' must be greater or equal to zero"

What the hell does that mean?
Old 11-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ok I downloaded the new kitchen but now I get an error:

"Error while reading group configuration file

XipFilename=Titan_20294_357.enc.bin

Argument 'Length' must be greater or equal to zero"

What the hell does that mean?
It means you probably tried to open an old selections.txt from a prior version of buildos.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Iusacell

TecMan is just getting started

Hi Friends:

I never build and cook any ROM for my SPRINT HTC MOGUL PPC-6800 and I would like to try with your new WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen ... I installed the new BuildOS.msi and downloaded all the Titan Core, PPCkitchen, Drivers, Generic, Carriers, SYS, and Shareware files...and everything it's working fine...no errors...but I need your recommendations to select the options...sorry...it's my first time.

Thanks & "Think Different",

TecMan
SPRINT HTC MOGUL PPC-6800
ROM version: dcd 3.3.4-Iusacell
Carrier: Iusacell-Mexico (Plan Elite-50)
Radio version: 3.42.50
Memory Card: 8GB microSDHC

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development