PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 08:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Opal/Jade Dialer Cab & Oem (Looks Just Like TP Dialer and Works Awesome)

So I been looking all day for a dialer just like the Touch Pro dialer and I finnaly found it. You get phone vibrate feedback when the call goes out and call history tab buttons. It works great on the Titan. Give it a wirl and let me know what you think. This is the best dialer ever for the Titan for me.

BTW looks like 911 does not work, so if you love to call 911 you are out of luck....For now =P

**Update 11/22/08**

To fix the annoying send and end sound import the registry file below and soft reset. I also now have the Jade Oem of this dialer which does not have the slide or locking part of the keypad. Drop it into your oem's in your kitchen and enjoy!

Cheers,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 12-02-2008 at 09:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 17 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Opal Dialer (Looks Just Like TP Dialer and Works Awesome

will give it whirl. thanx
Don't forget to hit the

Old 11-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo
Carrier: VZW

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work
Cool Re: Opal Dialer (Looks Just Like TP Dialer and Works Awesome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
So I been looking all day for a dialer just like the Touch Pro dialer and I finnaly found it. You get phone vibrate feedback when the call goes out and call history tab buttons. It works great on the Titan. Give it a wirl and let me know what you think. This is the best dialer ever for the Titan for me.

Cheers,

Mikee
Gonna give it a whirl!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Opal Dialer (Looks Just Like TP Dialer and Works Awesome)

i have been using it for about 2 1/2 weeks and it is a good dialer and there are skins for it too..., black, blue, crimson, gold and carbon i use the crimson http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=430768 and i used a cab that i believe i found here somewhere that fixes the ## codes and it all works like it should and the skins only change the portrait view but maybe someone else can finish even though it's no big deal because you seldom use the dialer in landscape also Thanks to Kidnamedalbert for the dialer skins

Last edited by im1badazchick; 11-10-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
i have been using it for about 2 1/2 weeks and it is a good dialer and there are skins for it too..., black, blue, crimson, gold and carbon i use the crimson http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=430768 and i used a cab that i believe i found here somewhere that fixes the ## codes and it all works like it should and the skins only change the portrait view but maybe someone else can finish even though it's no big deal because you seldom use the dialer in landscape
Do you have a link to that ##code cab?
Old 11-10-2008, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
Do you have a link to that ##code cab?
no but i have it and i will attach it for anyone who needs it...it has worked with alot of the dialers for me so thanks for whoever made it and soft reset after you install it to make it work
Attached Files
File Type: zip DialerCODE_Fix.zip (605 Bytes, 445 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by im1badazchick; 11-10-2008 at 12:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
no but i have it and i will attach it for anyone who needs it...it has worked with alot of the dialers for me so thanks for whoever made it and soft reset after you install it to make it work
Thanks dude.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
Thanks dude.
anytime maam
Old 11-10-2008, 11:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>6800

mbartels is just getting started

I love the look of the dialer but noticed a few things:

1. I can't accept or reject a call from the onscreen prompts. I can only use the actual hard buttons.

2. I miss having call history at the push of a button. This requires one extra press since you have to pull up the menu to get it.

3. It adds a bluetooth icon up top to show when bluetooth is on. I like this touch.

4. Why is this dialer so large? It seems to take up way more room than is typical.

Nice playing around with a new dialer. Thanks for posting.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbartels View Post
I love the look of the dialer but noticed a few things:

1. I can't accept or reject a call from the onscreen prompts. I can only use the actual hard buttons.

2. I miss having call history at the push of a button. This requires one extra press since you have to pull up the menu to get it.

3. It adds a bluetooth icon up top to show when bluetooth is on. I like this touch.

4. Why is this dialer so large? It seems to take up way more room than is typical.

Nice playing around with a new dialer. Thanks for posting.
i'm assuming it's the same one that i use and that's strange that yours isn't functioning well because mines is...when a call comes through i have a full screen that comes up instead of the small one that i hate and it has a slider to reject or answer it and it works for me without a hitch so maybe it's something else that you have installed that conflicts with it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development