PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Titan Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Opal/Jade Dialer Cab & Oem (Looks Just Like TP Dialer and Works Awesome) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44017)

mikee4fun 11-09-2008 08:19 PM

Opal/Jade Dialer Cab & Oem (Looks Just Like TP Dialer and Works Awesome)

5 Attachment(s)
So I been looking all day for a dialer just like the Touch Pro dialer and I finnaly found it. You get phone vibrate feedback when the call goes out and call history tab buttons. It works great on the Titan. Give it a wirl and let me know what you think. This is the best dialer ever for the Titan for me.

BTW looks like 911 does not work, so if you love to call 911 you are out of luck....For now =P

**Update 11/22/08**

To fix the annoying send and end sound import the registry file below and soft reset. I also now have the Jade Oem of this dialer which does not have the slide or locking part of the keypad. Drop it into your oem's in your kitchen and enjoy!

Cheers,

Mikee

Lylej2k 11-09-2008 08:20 PM

Re: Opal Dialer (Looks Just Like TP Dialer and Works Awesome

will give it whirl. thanx

quadjacks 11-09-2008 09:31 PM

Re: Opal Dialer (Looks Just Like TP Dialer and Works Awesome)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikee4fun (Post 508122)
So I been looking all day for a dialer just like the Touch Pro dialer and I finnaly found it. You get phone vibrate feedback when the call goes out and call history tab buttons. It works great on the Titan. Give it a wirl and let me know what you think. This is the best dialer ever for the Titan for me.

Cheers,

Mikee

Gonna give it a whirl! :p :D

im1badazchick 11-09-2008 11:12 PM

i have been using it for about 2 1/2 weeks and it is a good dialer and there are skins for it too..., black, blue, crimson, gold and carbon:headbang: i use the crimson http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=430768 and i used a cab that i believe i found here somewhere that fixes the ## codes and it all works like it should and the skins only change the portrait view but maybe someone else can finish even though it's no big deal because you seldom use the dialer in landscape:mrgreen: also Thanks to Kidnamedalbert for the dialer skins:mrgreen:

hippity.hoppity 11-10-2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by im1badazchick (Post 508365)
i have been using it for about 2 1/2 weeks and it is a good dialer and there are skins for it too..., black, blue, crimson, gold and carbon:headbang: i use the crimson http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=430768 and i used a cab that i believe i found here somewhere that fixes the ## codes and it all works like it should and the skins only change the portrait view but maybe someone else can finish even though it's no big deal because you seldom use the dialer in landscape:mrgreen:

Do you have a link to that ##code cab?

im1badazchick 11-10-2008 12:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity (Post 508463)
Do you have a link to that ##code cab?

no but i have it and i will attach it for anyone who needs it...it has worked with alot of the dialers for me so thanks for whoever made it and soft reset after you install it to make it work:mrgreen:

hippity.hoppity 11-10-2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by im1badazchick (Post 508493)
no but i have it and i will attach it for anyone who needs it...it has worked with alot of the dialers for me so thanks for whoever made it and soft reset after you install it to make it work:mrgreen:

Thanks dude.

im1badazchick 11-10-2008 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity (Post 508528)
Thanks dude.

anytime maam:headbang:

mbartels 11-10-2008 11:26 AM

I love the look of the dialer but noticed a few things:

1. I can't accept or reject a call from the onscreen prompts. I can only use the actual hard buttons.

2. I miss having call history at the push of a button. This requires one extra press since you have to pull up the menu to get it.

3. It adds a bluetooth icon up top to show when bluetooth is on. I like this touch.

4. Why is this dialer so large? It seems to take up way more room than is typical.

Nice playing around with a new dialer. Thanks for posting.

im1badazchick 11-10-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbartels (Post 508975)
I love the look of the dialer but noticed a few things:

1. I can't accept or reject a call from the onscreen prompts. I can only use the actual hard buttons.

2. I miss having call history at the push of a button. This requires one extra press since you have to pull up the menu to get it.

3. It adds a bluetooth icon up top to show when bluetooth is on. I like this touch.

4. Why is this dialer so large? It seems to take up way more room than is typical.

Nice playing around with a new dialer. Thanks for posting.

i'm assuming it's the same one that i use and that's strange that yours isn't functioning well because mines is...when a call comes through i have a full screen that comes up instead of the small one that i hate and it has a slider to reject or answer it and it works for me without a hitch so maybe it's something else that you have installed that conflicts with it:(