PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 03:05 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opal Dialer (Looks Just Like TP Dialer and Works Awesome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Did you talk to an operator? Heh
No. It locked up for about 10 seconds.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lifeuw19 is becoming a great contributor

OK... this could be my choice of dialer... IF I can figure out one thing. On the dialer, where your last called #'s show. I know you can switch it to your speed dial... But how can I make the speed dial stay up there permanently? If I can get that... this might be a keeper. Can I change it in the registry?
Old 11-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

looks just like my TP ...love it..
Old 11-20-2008, 09:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile
Threadstarter

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeuw19 View Post
OK... this could be my choice of dialer... IF I can figure out one thing. On the dialer, where your last called #'s show. I know you can switch it to your speed dial... But how can I make the speed dial stay up there permanently? If I can get that... this might be a keeper. Can I change it in the registry?
Not sure what you mean by speed dial stay up there permanently. Click on menu speed dial and there you are. Can you be more specific.

Cheers,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

when I try to install this dialer for some reason i get a whole different dialer. it looks like the old mogul dialer with blue green and red buttons and gray background. I have tried 10 times with no luck. I am on the sprint rom. anybody know what to do to make this work. I really don't understand it. I tried to install it on my other touch with the a different rom it works. ?????
Old 11-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
when I try to install this dialer for some reason i get a whole different dialer. it looks like the old mogul dialer with blue green and red buttons and gray background. I have tried 10 times with no luck. I am on the sprint rom. anybody know what to do to make this work. I really don't understand it. I tried to install it on my other touch with the a different rom it works. ?????
Load a better base ROM and this dialer will work with it.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tiatn

dilly84 is a n00b

Quote:
So I been looking all day for a dialer just like the Touch Pro dialer and I finnaly found it. You get phone vibrate feedback when the call goes out and call history tab buttons. It works great on the Titan. Give it a wirl and let me know what you think. This is the best dialer ever for the Titan for me.

BTW looks like 911 does not work, so if you love to call 911 you are out of luck....For now =P

Cheers,

Mikee
no offense but I am not a fan of the looks of this dialer. I ahve a really nice dialer.. heres pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dialer1.jpg (14.9 KB, 215 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg dialer3.jpg (14.0 KB, 130 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg dialer4.jpg (13.0 KB, 105 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg dialer 2.jpg (11.2 KB, 102 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dilly84; 11-21-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile
Threadstarter

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilly84 View Post
no offense but I am not a fan of the looks of this dialer. I ahve a really nice dialer.. heres pics
We all have our own opinions. Personally I think that dialer you have screen shots has good points being the buttons are large and easy to use. But functionality wise it lacks smart dial when I used it. The opal dialer call history tabs and vibrates when going out which is useful to me.

Cheers,

Mikee
Old 11-21-2008, 10:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tiatn

dilly84 is a n00b

Quote:
We all have our own opinions. Personally I think that dialer you have screen shots has good points being the buttons are large and easy to use. But functionality wise it lacks smart dial when I used it. The opal dialer call history tabs and vibrates when going out which is useful to me.

Cheers,

Mikee
yea i suppose.. i dont use smartdialer however, so doesnt bother me any
Old 11-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:

Cheers,

Mikee
I couldn't agree more, best dialer I've ever used. I also like when someone calls you from a number not in your contacts, it asks you when the call is done if you wanna save it. priceless.
Don't forget to hit the

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development