PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 01:22 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GaMedics VZW ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
GAMedic I see one thing I forgot to add.....the noid (blank) RUU.......here it is if they flash via RUU.....if you want take it and add it to the post and I will delete this one if you want....congrats on your rom!!!
Thanks flyers I added it.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 10-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV-6800

p0izenous is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: GaMedics VZW ROM

WOW! You are freakin' awsome! Not only do i love the ROM but I loved the step-by-step instructions, very organized. One thing to note is that the pdf instructions that are downloaded along with the un-locker are perfect so you might want to point people in the direction of those. If you don't mind, i will keep you posted on the performance of your ROM on my 6800 as well as posting general newbie questions. again...THANK YOU..to people reading...if you've had issues with custom ROMs being worst than the stock ROM...USE THIS ONE!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0izenous View Post
WOW! You are freakin' awsome! Not only do i love the ROM but I loved the step-by-step instructions, very organized. One thing to note is that the pdf instructions that are downloaded along with the un-locker are perfect so you might want to point people in the direction of those. If you don't mind, i will keep you posted on the performance of your ROM on my 6800 as well as posting general newbie questions. again...THANK YOU..to people reading...if you've had issues with custom ROMs being worst than the stock ROM...USE THIS ONE!!!
I am not exactly sure of which PDF you mean because I did not create that file. I guess as you stated it is posted with the unlocker but I have not seen it. Please keep me posted. I may do another ROM if I have time in the next 2 weeks based off the newest kitchen. I may also expand to do ROMs for different carriers.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV-6800

p0izenous is a n00b

here is the PDF. It was in the zipped folder for the un-locker
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Instructions.pdf (63.3 KB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-04-2008, 02:15 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0izenous View Post
here is the PDF. It was in the zipped folder for the un-locker

Those are the instructions for Nuespl 2.47 from the creator of that un-locker NO2Chem...
Old 10-06-2008, 04:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc6800

maymayloc90 is a n00b

i recently tried installing both the upgrade on the ROM and the GPS. and now after i did the hard reset, i get the PPCgeeks page with the guy cook from the muppet show, but then the screen goes to an all white verizon screen and stays there!! can someone plz let me know what i did wrong? i have an HTC mogul 6800 no other upgrades or changes besides the ones listed above.

thx for your time
Old 10-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maymayloc90 View Post
i recently tried installing both the upgrade on the ROM and the GPS. and now after i did the hard reset, i get the PPCgeeks page with the guy cook from the muppet show, but then the screen goes to an all white verizon screen and stays there!! can someone plz let me know what i did wrong? i have an HTC mogul 6800 no other upgrades or changes besides the ones listed above.

thx for your time
Sounds like you may have forgotton to installed a GPS enabled radio or did not unlock. Make sure you look over my tutorial, the link is in my signature. When it first boots what radio version does it say? It will be the number beside the letter R. Also when you put the phone in bootloader what does that screen say? This should be an easy fix, just look up those numbers for me.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Lurker

maymayloc90 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMedic View Post
Sounds like you may have forgotton to installed a GPS enabled radio or did not unlock. Make sure you look over my tutorial, the link is in my signature. When it first boots what radio version does it say? It will be the number beside the letter R. Also when you put the phone in bootloader what does that screen say? This should be an easy fix, just look up those numbers for me.

thx for the response.

r 1.39.00

bootloader

tita100 mfg
spl-2.40.01ipro
cpld-9
Old 10-06-2008, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
thx for the response.

r 1.39.00

bootloader

tita100 mfg
spl-2.40.01ipro
cpld-9
upgrade your radio...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35027
Old 10-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Lurker

maymayloc90 is a n00b

Quote:
thx for the response.

r 1.39.00

bootloader

tita100 mfg
spl-2.40.01ipro
cpld-9

well ive gotten a little bit farther now. i was able to install the kitchen software i believe, because now everytime i hard reset i get the PCCGeeks and PPCKitchen.org present screen, with the cook again. and thats it. still same numbers, thats the only thing changed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development