PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to land2634
Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0w View Post
whenever i get a text message and open to reply, unless i scroll up to select the message it's still viewed as unread... do you guys get this too?
Yeah thats part of the issue I was referring to. Seemed kind of odd to me. Glad I'm not the only one that experienced this.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

i had like 6 unread txts from the same person and had to open then close while each one was highlighted to clear the unread count.

also shubs tone was wrong. if they had read previous posts they could have seen that we've all have been having the same issue. no need to beat a dead horse right? :P

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 09-08-2008, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: tmobile

b0ris84 is just getting started

i just picked this up also. I got a double text read the first one than second came in and i was still on the threaded txt page. i click ok to close the txt but its still seen as unread.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Anyway for no2chem to start a 3.0 thread so we don't have to search through 2.2's stuff and 3's?
Old 09-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Anyway for no2chem to start a 3.0 thread so we don't have to search through 2.2's stuff and 3's?
that would simply be impossible dude... lets be realistic here...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-08-2008, 05:22 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhanyu View Post
I can understand, that people are suddenly throwing tomatoes at me since they are misreading my statement, or rather my statement is radiating something else to them.

I told "ignored" just because this thing is something which I faced from the word go, meaning, I sent my first message and I became aware. I just thought that NO2 may not have tested messaging at all .... but I must admit, that the way we can move the keyboard around the screen, this really is a gem of a feature ... can help in lots of situations.

No hard feelings, I didn't start a fight by slandering myself for i knew that somewhere I was being misinterpreted..
I am glad you clarified your quote, because I also interpreted it the same way......but no problem, time to move on....
Old 09-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

this new rom is sick.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:00 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desairs View Post
this new rom is sick.
Anyone have there data connection totally crap out on them? A few hours after a soft reset I was trying to connect to the internet but it kept saying no modem or immediatly disconnect. Turned the phone/radio off then on, same problem. Deleted connection, recreated same problem. Another soft-reset fixed it, but I just thought it was weird since that doesn't happen to me with other builds (DCD or PPCgeeks kitchens) that I've noticed. *shrugs* No big deal though, just throwin it out there.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:43 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
So if you are getting the reply all by default soft button instead of reply here is the fix.

Use memaid http://www.dinarsoft.com/memmaid/ or you can use dotFred Task Manager http://www.dotfred.net/TaskMgr.htm and disable OutlookEnhancement

No more reply all soft key.

Thank god! =)
What? Are you serious? You mean all this time the fix was that simple? How come you didnt find this sooner?
Old 09-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Anyone have there data connection totally crap out on them? A few hours after a soft reset I was trying to connect to the internet but it kept saying no modem or immediatly disconnect. Turned the phone/radio off then on, same problem. Deleted connection, recreated same problem. Another soft-reset fixed it, but I just thought it was weird since that doesn't happen to me with other builds (DCD or PPCgeeks kitchens) that I've noticed. *shrugs* No big deal though, just throwin it out there.
Happened to me on JD's rom. Was working fine, then all of a sudden the network glitch you mentioned. A soft reset later, all was fine. I noticed the same issue with the GPS not getting a lock on another occasion.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development