PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
Anybody got any info on this?

PS. Nautica, why'd you cut your wife out of your wedding picture?
Cause in my online life it's all about me son! lol jk.

I left a comment on the site for more info.... hmm he went straight to 3... I'm taking this as a good thing! Either way I'm excited, no2chem never fails to wow us with the updates...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 08-27-2008, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Now that I've thought about it, it seems possible that nueROM 3 is just going to be what he calls his series of ROMs for the Diamond. I was really hoping for a new Titan ROM. Hopefully it's still in the works.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
Now that I've thought about it, it seems possible that nueROM 3 is just going to be what he calls his series of ROMs for the Diamond. I was really hoping for a new Titan ROM. Hopefully it's still in the works.
I thought that, but didnt want to say it outloud....
Old 08-27-2008, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Justin9825 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Justin9825

I don't even see where u can download version 3?
Old 08-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin9825 View Post
I don't even see where u can download version 3?
haha therein lies the problem for the rest of us as well...
Old 08-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Lurker

Particleman is a n00b

With the touch pro coming out in a month, this project has taken too long to care about anymore. Nothing released for the mogul between now and then could possibly compare to what the next generation phones have to offer. With that in mind, I can't wait to see what no2chem has in store for the touch pro.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particleman View Post
With the touch pro coming out in a month, this project has taken too long to care about anymore. Nothing released for the mogul between now and then could possibly compare to what the next generation phones have to offer. With that in mind, I can't wait to see what no2chem has in store for the touch pro.
ahem, people will still exist that wont be purchasing the diamond/ touch pro on day one.... that's shallow thinking... and for you to say the project has taken too long to care about... I'm sure you were one of the thousands pouring into the other threads when no2chem was cranking out 3-4 revision each day... That sounds so ungrateful, maybe you shouldnt even come back in here and just twiddle your thumbs till you get your hands on your next phone?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Lurker

Particleman is a n00b

I'm rather impressed that my insignificant and otherwise innocuous commentary would elicit an emotional response, espcially considering that I could care less about how you feel about what I have to say. For what its worth, thank you for spending the time to write about my post? Again, nothing personal, but I really don't care if you've got nothing better to do. cheers.

Last edited by Particleman; 08-27-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

elgreek84 is keeping up the good workelgreek84 is keeping up the good work

I'm looking forward to the new rom too, but i'm not sure what room there is for improvement. But no2chem comes up with some cool programs (i love nueUSB and all his little apps!)
Old 08-27-2008, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particleman View Post
I'm rather impressed that my insignificant and otherwise innocuous commentary would elicit an emotional response, espcially considering that I could care less about how you feel about what I have to say. For what its worth, thank you for spending the time to write about my post? Again, nothing personal, but I really don't care if you've got nothing better to do. cheers.
I think you're giving yourself too much credit. Nautica didn't come across as particularly emotional or invested in the effects of your comments. You, however, came across as a whining child who enjoys criticizing while making no postive contributions. Cheers.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development