PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 08:34 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoBSD View Post
getting the message:

"The file 'task manager' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

Any ideas? I was just trying to open the task manager lol. I've soft reset my phone a few times and turned it off and then back on and only then can i get it to come up. A reboot won't do it.

thanks!
I did see that once, but don't remember when/how/ect.. it's not happening on my pre-8 phone..
are you just clicking the startmenu/program files shortcut?

I think this has to do with the nueshutdown task mangager, but that's a guess.

Last edited by shaggylive; 08-08-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Well for my soft keys, i set my right task key as "Task Manager." So when i press it, i get that error.

I have a few SPB warez installed, and one of theme (i believe) got rid of the nueshutdown functionality.

So i've been using this since i said i flashed (a few weeks now). And it just started 2 days before i first posted it. I had been looking for the other post about it.

very frustrating! arrrrrrrrrg lol

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 08-10-2008, 04:59 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Would someone mind zipping up the sounds from no2chem's ROM and post them here?
Old 08-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
Would someone mind zipping up the sounds from no2chem's ROM and post them here?
they are sounds from the diamond....search xda for them...
Old 08-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

they are in the last basekit n2c posted on the ftp.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:10 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thumbs up Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

I happend to have a good example of my battery life on pre-8 so I thought I'd post..

pre-8, quickmenu, cLaunch, s2u2 1.16, and navizon 3.5.1.2
with a full charge on oem battery 1500mAh ( ~9 months old)
s2u2 is only running when I have the wifi switch "on" and does not start with it "off", and for this example it was "off" the entire time.
navizon is set to "local mode" and "work offline" so it doesn't use a data connection.
power/backlight settings on battery power= turn off backlight=30sec, and turn off device is NOT checked. (navizon also prevents phone from "turning off")

I left my house with navizon running and had plugged into car charger, running wifi and the phone set to "roam only" (navizon reasons...)
when I arrived at my destination only 15-20 miles.. I turned off wifi and "stopped" navizon. (the application is still running, just not doing anything.) also there is no charge when my car is off.
I went about my business, and ended up as someone elses house for the night. I just got my car back and dug the phone out from under the seat... the phone was still on, only backlight was off, and navizon's screen was showing. I checked the power level.... 75% after 27hrs ilde. there were 3 txt's from TWC Alerts, and no missed calls.

with all the reports of poor battery life on this rom I just wanted to report that I don't have this issue. infact I may flash my primary phone with this rom, as using s2u2 in conjuction with nueWifiSwitch works flawless, even with the buggy 1.1x versions of s2u2!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:54 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I posted this in the bug thread but I thought I should ask here too.

Sprint users is there any special setup needed to get the internet to work on pre8? I flashed and then ran the config setup for sprint. I see it connect to Sprint but I cant get any data in PIE just says locating.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:23 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
I posted this in the bug thread but I thought I should ask here too.

Sprint users is there any special setup needed to get the internet to work on pre8? I flashed and then ran the config setup for sprint. I see it connect to Sprint but I cant get any data in PIE just says locating.

see if this works.....go to the internet settings and put in #777 and dont put any pass or anything else in....then try it if it works go back and save the password as is...(blank).....if that does not work try one of these cabs and soft reset....

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:35 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
they are sounds from the diamond....search xda for them...
Thanks. Found the XDA post that links to another site. For anyone interested, you can get them here: http://allshadow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1900
Old 08-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

is it just me or have posts here really slowed down the last few weeks? What's going on?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development