PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Just wanted to comment for those having the Skyfire issues that the problem's actually not with Skyfire, but the OS as a whole. Dragging doesn't seem to work in other applications, as well. I've reported this in the bug thread now. If others are having the same issue you might wish to comment as such in that thread so no2chem's definitely aware of this one. I consider it pretty serious, but it might get lost in the shuffle.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I noticed the same thing when trying to "drag" and select more than one mail message to delete . . .
Old 07-21-2008, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlem View Post
I noticed the same thing when trying to "drag" and select more than one mail message to delete . . .
And, it's not just dragging. For me, even using the D-pad or scroll wheel to move through a list (emails, file explorer, etc) can be slow and jumpy.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

I forgot to ask earlier but can someone point me to the cab so i can install graffiti? I think i'm actually the only person who uses it LoL

TIA!

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 07-21-2008, 01:30 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

TurboFool - I noticed all of the above... and will be flashing back to Sprint's official ROM because of it... This release is way too buggy and all the pre's have been buggier than the official Sprint ROM, no doubt due to the insanely new build numbers they're built off.

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 07-21-2008, 01:54 PM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
And, it's not just dragging. For me, even using the D-pad or scroll wheel to move through a list (emails, file explorer, etc) can be slow and jumpy.
I was noticing the same thing. Just very inconsistent ability to control it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
TurboFool - I noticed all of the above... and will be flashing back to Sprint's official ROM because of it... This release is way too buggy and all the pre's have been buggier than the official Sprint ROM, no doubt due to the insanely new build numbers they're built off.
Well, the Pres have been buggy, but honestly I think the biggest issues came in the new OS build used in preview 8. no2chem fixed a bunch of bugs AND updated the build in 8, and I think it's the build that's the problem. I need to recall what changes occurred between 7 and 8 and may simply go back to 7 until this is resolved. The phone's far from unusable, but there's just enough issues to make me to consider stepping back. Can't lose no2chem's utilities completely, though, so not going stock.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:05 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

yeah I dunno... I found the official ROM to be just as fast as pre7... I'm still debating on what I'm doing. But I can't download too much... wouldn't want to make Sprint all angry at me for downloading massive amounts of data... their network is so great here in Denver that I'm pulling 2.2Mbps consistently on my new data card... hard not to go wild with it hehe.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Cobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good work

I want to try out dcd's latest a bit more but I hate to give up the nueWifiSwitch (too bad there's no cab or oem for that). Actually I was able to get the OEM from the latest nueRom using DogGuy's kitchen but it didn't work very well cooked into dcd's. The off worked to put it in vibrate, but not the on to turn the ringer back on. I have a good setup though with dcd's rom in one folder on my sd and no2chem's in another. That way I can quickly cut and paste either to the sd root, boot to nueLoader, and in a minute or two I am back in business with either one without any PC intervention. fun stuff! (A minute or two may be exagerating a bit but you get the point)
Old 07-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlem View Post
I was just about to report this bug too in the other thread... i'm getting the same: no response when i want to drag/multiselect emails for deletion.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 07-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Timeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
I was just about to report this bug too in the other thread... i'm getting the same: no response when i want to drag/multiselect emails for deletion.
If you can, either hit thanks on my bug report or, if you don't want to abuse the thanks feature (made me feel weird asking, but someone else suggested we do that in that thread to confirm we had the same problem), then just quote it with a "me too" kind of reply so no2chem is fully aware this isn't isolated. I think he made that thread so he didn't have to dig through our mountains of discussion here anymore which means he won't see all this talk about it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development