PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

selytch is becoming a PPCGeeks regularselytch is becoming a PPCGeeks regularselytch is becoming a PPCGeeks regularselytch is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android working on Titan

Not sure if it is the HC part.. Worked from 4G SDHC..
Very early alpha, but nonetheless, there are many people waiting for it.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:30 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

dzo is officially a god. Going through the painstakingly LONG process of copying everything to my card right now. lol

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 07-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by selytch View Post
failed to mount SD card and out to command prompt

/dev/block/mmcblk0p1 on /sdcard failed

Alternatively red light of death...

on titan/dcd 3.2.2
512M FAT32 microSD

I'm really looking forward to run this thing!
I am in the same boat as you and also running DCD 3.2.2. I tried using my 2 GB (non HC) San Disk card. I tried with all 6 files from the zip on the card, and then also with zImage, default.txt, haret-0.5.1.exe and initrd.gzdirectly on my device. No luck. It may be the build that DCD used.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:07 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

how do people have browsing working? I can't even seem to get the onscreen keyboard to come up in the browser...
Old 07-15-2008, 01:09 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

You exit by soft reset? LOL
Old 07-15-2008, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

ryanbg is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
how do people have browsing working? I can't even seem to get the onscreen keyboard to come up in the browser...
If you have an active data connection in windows mobile, don't worry about your default.txt. I found this out when I had a Vogue. Hit the camera key for keyboard.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:37 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

I know this but the camera key doesn't bring up the keyboard in the browser. At least it didn't when I tried it. Maybe its hit or miss? I tried it a few times and it brings it up outside the browser but not in the browser.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

ryanbg is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
I know this but the camera key doesn't bring up the keyboard in the browser. At least it didn't when I tried it. Maybe its hit or miss? I tried it a few times and it brings it up outside the browser but not in the browser.
I just booted up now and I see what your saying. It was a little different when I had the Vogue. I'll take what I can get for now :-p

FYI for anyone who is curious I have a 512MB Sandisk formatted FAT32 and is confirmed WORKING

Last edited by ryanbg; 07-15-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:02 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

Totally agreed
Old 07-15-2008, 05:48 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Ive tried DCDs ROM, No2Chems pre5, No2Chems 5067k, made own with nothing in it and still cant get android to boot. I also formatted the SD card myself with no luck. Files on storage card and files on device.....I get to the cyclone but it never goes any further. Every now and again while the red cyclone is doing its thing I can press the camera key (I think) and keyboard pops up at the top but the cyclone eye keeps spinning. Anyone got any ideas or thoughts?
~mike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development