PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 05:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
nueSPL-2.47

nueSPL-2.47 will update your device to the latest HardSPL. This SPL is NOT MFG. This SPL update no longer requires activesync, and should reduce problems for vista users. It can even be used by users with MacOS or Linux. You must have a microSD card (included with the phone) to use this method. Credit goes to Olipro for fixing my hardspl.

This SPL is not necessarily better than Olipro-2.40, however it is off a newer version of the SPL, Olipro-2.40 is from a SPL in September, this one is from a SPL in Feb. Because it is not MFG, it lacks some commands in bootloader.

DO NOT USE with a NON GPS RADIO (2.xx). Only use with GPS RADIOS (3.xx). A version check will be added soon.

To use, you need to copy the SPL update to your device and run it. It is intended to be run from the device, not the computer. Please see the included PDF instructions for complete details, and be sure to READ them before running the update.

Thanks to the testers - colonel00, astainhellbring, lennysh and mromblad for helping test and diagnose problems. Thanks to cmonex and olipro for advice and direction and fixing the SPL. Thanks to pof for JumpSPL.

Find the spl here:
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...HTC-Titan.aspx

Last edited by no2chem; 08-10-2008 at 12:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 70 times.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:19 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: nueSPL-2.47

wow! can't believe you're up already. you really need some rest. btw thanks for this. this is a really cool app that will help many

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/Vouge

cardriver is keeping up the good workcardriver is keeping up the good work

thank you
Old 06-29-2008, 07:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bigray327 is keeping up the good workbigray327 is keeping up the good work

Wow, amazing. Great idea, making unlocking and relocking directly on the device.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:43 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

HTTP Mirror of the SPL:

http://www.geek-pages.com/rom/nueSPL-2.47.rar

Kevan
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

hindjew is keeping up the good workhindjew is keeping up the good work

No2: How about adding the SPL to your sig line. Another notch on the belt.

BTW do you have a list of benefits why this is better than Olipro?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:52 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

will HC cards work?

Help Me Help You
Old 06-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

worked for me but only with a regular card.
i figured this would be the case as it is with all other flashing but i wanted to test in case n2c had figured it out.

it would be so much easier if i could flash from my 8 gig card (hint hint)

thanks n2c! one less thing to worry about if i need to return the phone.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

darn I don't have microsd...darnit!!! oh well have fun with it...seems fun when I get my sd I can join in on the fun
Old 06-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

huh.. not able to get this to update... I ran with my 1gb card I normally do updates from but it wasn't fat32.. so I tried my normal 4gb card... went through the checks, loaded the loader then flashed something on the screen quickly and went back to rainbow screen with Serial... nothing flashed .. I think there was an error that flashed but it was too quick to see what was on there.

I also tried the "Format" feature on my 1gb card but it said there was an error creating the partition.

Going to try formatting SD card as fat32 in winblowz then try again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development