PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueSPL-2.47

just let the installer format the card for you.

of course it will erase the card so you have to start over.

this worked for me on an unformtted 1gb sd.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

I finally figure out how to get Olipro 2.40 to flash on Vista 64-bit and then you put this out!

I also had issues with my 1GB card, it was formatted in FAT32 originally but the installer said it wasn't. Popped in a 512MB though and reformatted it, it worked that way. Other, than that, I had no issues installing it.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Scrufdog is keeping up the good workScrufdog is keeping up the good work

does this hard reset everything, or just update the bootloader?

Old 06-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Almost a VIP

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

it does not hard reset.

everything is good to go.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
it does not hard reset.

everything is good to go.
Yep, just installs the new bootloader and then boots back into your current ROM. I'd say make sure you're backed up anyways just in case something goes wrong.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

hindjew is keeping up the good workhindjew is keeping up the good work

stupid question, but ill ask anyways. After getting this SPL, will i still be able to update via PC using RUU? it won't be limited to card ROM updates righ? I keep an extra 512 microsd with an emergency ROM, but i prefer to use my PC for the normal flashing. (even though I'm a mac user, i still like to boot into win xp and do everything)
Old 06-29-2008, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Scrufdog is keeping up the good workScrufdog is keeping up the good work

well that was easy. Does this help fight the occasional dead bricking we were seeing, or is this just an update for easy flashing of the SPL?
Old 06-29-2008, 02:00 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Already successfully ran it (from a 2GB card I always use for my flashing). Anything else this SPL addresses besides being able to lock/unlock straight from the phone?
Old 06-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrufdog View Post
well that was easy. Does this help fight the occasional dead bricking we were seeing, or is this just an update for easy flashing of the SPL?
i'm pretty sure changing the radio from a gps to non gps is the cause of the bricking. the bootloader has nothing to do with it.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Vzw

tinmanz is a n00b

Program ran flawlessly on xv-6800 except when the screen goes blank, I can never get it to respond to the power button, and it won't active sync or receive calls. If I do a reset, it reboots and works fine activesync and all. I just can't let the screen go blank or it will lock up and never come back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development