PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

head honch is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I think I bricked my Titan

Ok so my 6800 came with the latest radio 3.35 installed so all i had to do was run the unlocker which i did, but my phone kept reseting after tapping the screen.

so i figured that possibly loading the no2chem 6.1 rom would fix it and it worked great until i unplugged the phone then it went back to rebooting so this morning i woke up this morning and i tried to go back to the stock rom and while it was installing my computer froze while it was at 11%

....so now my phone just stays frozen at the Sprint screen and it now says 'No Radio' near the bottom of the screen is there anything i can do to salvage my phone? is there anyway to get to the tricolor screen so i can run the rom again....this sucks i literally just got my Mogul last Wednesday can anyone help me out....Thanks in advance
Old 05-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cree is a n00b
Re: I think I bricked my Titan

oh man I had the same problem, heres what I did:

Take the battery out, hold the power+camera button and put the battery back in. Let me know if it worked
Old 05-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Bricked = black screen, never anything but black.

If you can get to the tricolor screen or see a splash screen, you are not bricked.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cree View Post
oh man I had the same problem, heres what I did:

Take the battery out, hold the power+camera button and put the battery back in. Let me know if it worked
no need to hold power+camera while inserting battery, just put battery back in and then push power button.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC diamond w/groove 5 21232
Carrier: radio 1.11.00F on Sprint, 60652

bacspasm is becoming a great contributor

if you have difficulty with the power cycling, you can install the sprint official update with the OliPro 2.40 installed. Do that and it should return you to 3.35 status with full operation. Then try flashing no2Chem's 5065 followed by removing the battery and then hard resetting. That should work..
Old 05-05-2008, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tried that and it gives me the prompt to restore the phone press R and it does the restore sequence then it reboots and stays stuck at the Sprint logo with 'No Radio' under it

now wat i didn't get a chance to do this morning was run the Boot Exit app, anything else i can try it limited to me being synced and i can't even get to that unless the phone boots into the OS so i'm at a stand still until i try that tonite
Old 05-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Deep Thinker

Bootloader exit will not help you when you do not have a radio installed (which is what happens when you fail at 11%). You need to flash a radio via your SD card.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok so i can fiddle with this gadget already how do i go about flashing a radio via SD card?
Old 05-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Deep Thinker

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...59&postcount=3
Old 05-06-2008, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok i got it back to the Tri-Color screen...I ran the .nbh file from the Sprint Rom and the install failed....where do i go from here?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development