PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 11:45 PM
outback

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Uscc 6800 Gps, Custom Roms, Downgrading Guide

Download and install the newest .net framework, it may need previous versions installed, I don't know.
Here is the link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
Old 08-03-2008, 12:30 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by outback View Post
Download and install the newest .net framework, it may need previous versions installed, I don't know.
Here is the link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
just install the latest should work
Old 08-03-2008, 01:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc6800
Carrier: us cell

JAEPILLA is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to JAEPILLA

whoo hooo! finally completed the process!! now ill have to call us cellular tomorrow morning to reactivate it and verify if it all went well
Old 08-03-2008, 09:47 AM
N00b

JAEPILLA is a n00b

ok now its time to work the kinks out... i haven't activated the phone yet, but already ive noticed a couple of issues...1 is that i can't connect the phone via bluetooth with my other phone... well i can but i can't send anything ecause my motoq doesn't recognize the mogul? thats strange its never done that before and'

2.. I CAN'T USE MY CAMERA!! its not mandatory but i really liked the cam on this phone...what did i do wrong. when i was making selections to cook the rom alot of it was like reading german to me, i selected what i knew and a few times i just guessed and picked somehting so i have alot of inoperable programs on my phone now.. but i just want my bluetooth and camera back before i activate it, if i do it again, where did i make my mistakes, can anybody advise me on what selections to pick when i cook the rom
Old 08-03-2008, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mine, 6800 with 20273 ROM / Wifes 6800 with Stock ROM
Carrier: US Cellular

President Fluid is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to President Fluid

Good.

I flashed my phone 30+ times before I got it right.

As for the camera you probably forgot to make the selection while putting the ROM together.

Couldn't tell you with bluetooth since I don't use it.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:07 AM
N00b

JAEPILLA is a n00b

i remember picking something for the camera...which one should i use?
Old 08-03-2008, 02:04 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Fluid View Post
I flashed my phone 30+ times before I got it right.

As for the camera you probably forgot to make the selection while putting the ROM together.

Couldn't tell you with bluetooth since I don't use it.
Re-cook, and experiment, for bluetooth make sure you select the add-ons
Be prepared to re-cook again and again... until it's perfect (or at least close enuff)
Old 08-03-2008, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mine, 6800 with 20273 ROM / Wifes 6800 with Stock ROM
Carrier: US Cellular

President Fluid is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to President Fluid

When going through the kitchen it seems way over whelming at first. Just check out my previous posts in this thread. I did not have a clue what I was doing at first. Now I know what I need and what I want. I flash on a regular bases till I get it close....... Then I flash again after a couple of months to try other stuff.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:10 PM
N00b

JAEPILLA is a n00b

yeah im getting the hang of it now, i've done about 5 or 6 so far, but im having trouble with my data connection, im assuming that i may need to do the last step but once agin im at work so its gonna have to wait till i get home... but the phone works fine..now i just can't get on the internet or use google maps, basically it has no connection, it tries to call #777, but then it says i need to check my username and password options in my connection settings or something, so is this due to me needing to complete the last step for if you have no data connection.. or is this a need to reflash, its happened the last 2 times i've flashed, i don't get a data connection
Old 08-04-2008, 12:43 PM
outback

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAEPILLA View Post
yeah im getting the hang of it now, i've done about 5 or 6 so far, but im having trouble with my data connection, im assuming that i may need to do the last step but once agin im at work so its gonna have to wait till i get home... but the phone works fine..now i just can't get on the internet or use google maps, basically it has no connection, it tries to call #777, but then it says i need to check my username and password options in my connection settings or something, so is this due to me needing to complete the last step for if you have no data connection.. or is this a need to reflash, its happened the last 2 times i've flashed, i don't get a data connection
Unfortunately your have a setting that is probably wrong in your EPST settings. Check this thread.

What is boils down to is something says yourtendigit@somethelese.com instead of yourtendigit@uscc.net inside your EPST settings. This happened to me many times but it hasn't happened recently.

Last edited by outback; 08-04-2008 at 12:47 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development