PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

rayswiz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

I have the sprint HTC Touch and this program works great. The only thing that sucks is that you have to reset the phone before changes will go into effect. Long live no2chem! great program!
Old 04-08-2008, 07:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

kraygh is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayswiz View Post
The only thing that sucks is that you have to reset the phone before changes will go into effect.
Have you tried the RESET LEDs button in the EXTRAs tab? This always works for me although sometimes it takes time to kick in.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800 :D
Carrier: Verizon

harpua is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Hmmm, no2chem. I don't know if you've thought of this, but Resco Recorder somehow has the Red LED light blink steadily during recording. Maybe you could find out what commands its issuing?
i have my red led blinking while on the charger now. solid green when fully charged.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Bell Mobility

nuelo is just getting started

Has anyone successfully mapped the right signal LED instead of cellular signal to the GPS signal? I am trying to make it so that if the GPS chip is running the LED flashes. I have already disabled the standard signal address but I can't find the GPS address to add via nueLED. Any help?
Radio Version: 3.42.50
SPL: nueSPL 2.47
"To copy ideas from one person is plagiarism. To copy ideas from many people is research."
Old 04-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuelo View Post
Has anyone successfully mapped the right signal LED instead of cellular signal to the GPS signal? I am trying to make it so that if the GPS chip is running the LED flashes. I have already disabled the standard signal address but I can't find the GPS address to add via nueLED. Any help?
no2chem hasn't added a GPS control yet. Hopefully he can figure it out. But I'm not sure if it reports through the rilphone.dll file.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch

bikerbky is a n00b

OK I am a new Touch user and this is my first PDA. I have read the 23 pages and it looks as if the 1.5 is the version to install. How do i install it? I downloaded it then went to active sync and clicked add remove programs but it wouldn't let me add.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

Hi, it depends on which version you downloaded. if you got it from here:
http://www.weienterprises.com/nue/nueled.html

Which did you get? If you got the Download nueLED 1.5 (CAB) Here then you unzip that, then put the .cab file on your phone. Once it's on your phone just run that file and it'll install.

If you got Download nueLED 1.5 (OEM) here then I don't know lol it's just a folder with files. Maybe you just put that folder on the phone and run it from that directory.

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerbky View Post
OK I am a new Touch user and this is my first PDA. I have read the 23 pages and it looks as if the 1.5 is the version to install. How do i install it? I downloaded it then went to active sync and clicked add remove programs but it wouldn't let me add.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

[QUOTE=no2chem;189195]Hello,

I have designed a intermediate LED driver that sits between the led driver and decides which calls to pass through and whether to redirect them or not.

NEW VERSION 1.5 with loads of new features. Its HIGHLY suggested that you update! Improved device support and memory leak fix.

Basically, you can now turn off your signal light, make it flash blue instead of green, or whatever you wish. So far it's been tested on the titan and the kaiser, but should work on any device that uses ALLLEDMGR. nueLED renames allledmgr to LED2: and names itself LED1:. Please let me know if it works/doesn't work on your device.

Settings are stored in the registry, -1 means active and -2 means inactive, any other number is a redirect. To figure out new addresses, use diagnostic mode in settings.

Heres a short tutorial on how to make your signal LED flash blue:
Select the signal led from the list. It has address 8, mode 1.
Select the option "Redirect to LED Address", and select bluetooth LED.[QUOTE=no2chem;189195]

no2,
is there any way to map the sleep feature to a hardware button ?
Also, ho about a way to save settings so you can more easilly recover after a hard reset? -TOV

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133

Last edited by toviaheli; 05-31-2008 at 07:05 AM.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 & Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone else notice system slowdown?

i havent installed any apps on my 6800 in a while. my phone was working fast and smooth. after installing this i have noticed my phone 'slows' down after a 10 mins of use.

i have the 1.5 cab. and run the official ALLTEL ROM that has the REV A update. I used nueLED to disable the wifi and service blinking green LED.

no2chem,

I run a program called Task Manager 2.7 by fdcsoft. i go into in to the 'devices' menu and it lists a bunch of devices. i.e. $device\LED1(LED1: )

devices listed named:
$device\LED2(LED2: ) and $device\BKL1(BKL1: ) both say they are 'LOADED' and 'Automatic' and use the dll AllLEDMgr.dll. Only $device\LED1(LED1: ) says its using the nueLED.dll.

could this be why I am having 'slowdown' issues?

it seems that your dll and the factory dll are both running. could they be conflicting eachother?

for the time being I have 'UNLOADED" the 2 that uses AllLEDmgr.dll and will report back if i see any progress.

unloading the dll will make it so I have no LED at all. <-- after doing this i loose all LED indications.

UPDATE:
might be to early to call but it does seem to be running faster now that i have the 2 devices unloaded.

Last edited by shadow-tech; 05-31-2008 at 05:20 AM.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 & Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you wrote a program that cant be uninstalled without a hard reset. sure wish that was on the 1st post. tried deleting the reg entries with task manager 2.7 and resco reg edit. neither work. this needs fine tuning. if you hate hard reseting like i do, wait for an update. guess im stuck with it till i have 4 hours to re-set up my phone.

Last edited by shadow-tech; 05-31-2008 at 05:54 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development