PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

WOWZORS! Looks awesome!

Do you have the comm manager and the Action screen (vista themed) in a cab?
Old 02-21-2008, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Sprint

Dc_Striker is becoming a great contributor

is there any way you can make a cab of the theme
Old 02-21-2008, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dagnasty is keeping up the good workdagnasty is keeping up the good work

Wow, I really like this one so far. The only things I have noticed are the ones that Bimmerd00d mentioned in his post. I picked up the matching S2U2 wallpaper here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=51
Old 02-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brabus View Post
How to put your Operator Name on the device? I tried that thru Registry Hack but after few seconds it goes back to Sprint.
I use CDMA workshop, no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerd00d View Post
Couple of things on my 6800 with Sprint:

* HTC Audio Manager's launcher just says "New Shortcut," might wanna rename that if you get a few min
* in Comm Manager, the Airplane Mode shares Activesync and it puts the icon/text for both there and freaks it out. I'll try a few soft resets and see if it's fixed.
* There's no icon for "Keypad QuickTasks" under settings/system.

What would it take to get the smaller wireless signal strength and battery icons? These remind me of the early WM6 on my 6700.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azclown View Post
Vetvito - Where can you get Arcsoft Version 5?? I'd love to have a cab of that or a link bro.... please....

1. Will fix the shortcut, when I OEM'ed it I saw it but forgot to edit it. No problems.

2. You don't have to soft reset, it's a Registry issue, not problem will post the simple fix in first post.

3. It's a setting in the OEMOperaters folder, if you are a cooker just use the original folder leave it intact and build a new rom. I haven't seen a cab file for this, but I haven't searched for it either.

Arcsoft 5
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=1917716

I'm still working the registry to see what the problem is.

Everything is already a cab, check "Ideas and inspiration" Link.

Last edited by vetvito; 02-21-2008 at 08:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELKOMFlexi

brabus is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to brabus Send a message via MSN to brabus Send a message via Yahoo to brabus Send a message via Skype™ to brabus

Does the ##PST# (##778#) work?
Old 02-21-2008, 11:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I get an error with the EXE cant use with this device and if I try to use with Dog's kitchen the RUU in the kitchen crash right before update... Help? =)
Old 02-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELKOMFlexi

brabus is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to brabus Send a message via MSN to brabus Send a message via Yahoo to brabus Send a message via Skype™ to brabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
You need to have an application that regularly updates it if it changes. There are a few in the software section of the forum and I believe the latest one was from Cody.
Thanks Dude. I have been dying to search for this app.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:47 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Again, do you have the cabs for the comm manager and the HTC action screen? Your theme is wicked sick
Old 02-22-2008, 04:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

Biggjimmy7 is a n00b

I ran the exe flawlessly and it uploaded the total 100% but when it went to load the OS it gets stuck at the HTC splash screen with the Microsoft insignia at the top and the HTC insignia on the bottom. I did a hard and soft reset with no change, any ideas?????
Old 02-22-2008, 05:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Lightbulb Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
I get an error with the EXE cant use with this device and if I try to use with Dog's kitchen the RUU in the kitchen crash right before update... Help? =)
Could be your phone is still locked, or your CPU is not allowing it. Read sticky at the top of the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Again, do you have the cabs for the comm manager and the HTC action screen? Your theme is wicked sick
CABs are in the links, please check "Ideas and Inspirations"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggjimmy7 View Post
I ran the exe flawlessly and it uploaded the total 100% but when it went to load the OS it gets stuck at the HTC splash screen with the Microsoft insignia at the top and the HTC insignia on the bottom. I did a hard and soft reset with no change, any ideas?????

Sounds like a radio problem. Read the sticky at the top of the forum. UpGrading

60+ downloads first day and not even a handful of thanks. I feel virtually raped!
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development