PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul msd lost when flashing new roms.

heres is a strange one guys.my mogul all of the sudden stopped remembering its msd and msr.Every time i flash a rom being unlocked cooked.or stock with phone relocked.I have to manually enter my msl to get to my msd and msr to reenter them.Just started doing this today.never had done it before.any ideas?or clues?
Old 02-02-2008, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, epic touch 4g & evo 3d

nathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuff
need help

i have same problem how to enter those values
Old 02-02-2008, 10:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
i know how to reenter them....You have to call sprint get your msl your mdn is your phone number plus area code. the msid you have to get from them as well.Its not hard to change.just a pain in the butt.I never had to do it before.I was smart wrote down what i got from them code wise in back of my owners Manuel..but your sml would be different.contact sprint for it.
Old 02-02-2008, 10:08 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
i know how to reenter them....You have to call sprint get your msl your mdn is your phone number plus area code. the msid you have to get from them as well.Its not hard to change.just a pain in the butt.I never had to do it before.I was smart wrote down what i got from them code wise in back of my owners Manuel..but your sml would be different.contact sprint for it.
There also is a program that will get your MSL so you don't have to call sprint.
*Edit* MSL generator Tool . I do not know how to use it. I do know it works. I get my info from Sprint with every new phone.
http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/attac...-generator.zip

Last edited by Lsme420; 02-02-2008 at 10:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-02-2008, 10:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsme420 View Post
There also is a program that will get your MSL so you don't have to call sprint.
*Edit* MSL generator Tool . I do not know how to use it. I do know it works. I get my info from Sprint with every new phone.
http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/attac...-generator.zip
heres the strange thing...I just unlocked again and reinstalled wm6.1....It saved this rom upgrade.I'm thinking it was because.I had to relock and roll back to 2.17 rom to get my contacts from a backup.My pc went from xp to vista.i forgot to sync my contacts.Was a pain to get them back.Isme420 thanks for the info.I read alot of your posts.thanks again.
Old 02-02-2008, 10:52 PM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP
This program GetSPC.exe is very simple to use and it works on the touch and the Titan as far as I know. Run the program GetSPC.exe on your phone and in the Input field put you Hex ESN (case sensitive) (Hex ESN can be found under the battery), and hit "Go". This produces your MSL in the Output field. To modify or change your MDN and MSID you simply go to the phone application and type ##MSLNUMBER# and it will bring you to View/Edit/Cancel. Click on Edit highlight MDN and then click menu then edit. Here enter your 10 digit Phone number and hit ok. The do the same with your MSID, but input your MSID, click ok and then It will ask "update these items" click yes and it will update and reboot your phone.

If you do not have your MSID you will have to call sprint and have then go through the re-provisioning process.

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
Old 02-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
Cool, thx for the app, was wondering what the msl was for my new phone and didnt wanna deal with CS.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:18 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
heres the strange thing...I just unlocked again and reinstalled wm6.1....It saved this rom upgrade.I'm thinking it was because.I had to relock and roll back to 2.17 rom to get my contacts from a backup.My pc went from xp to vista.i forgot to sync my contacts.Was a pain to get them back.Isme420 thanks for the info.I read alot of your posts.thanks again.
Cool glad I could help.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond (Unlocked GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

ooshnoo is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness231 View Post
To modify or change your MDN and MSID you simply go to the phone application and type ##MSLNUMBER# and it will bring you to View/Edit/Cancel. Click on Edit highlight MDN and then click menu then edit.
Dialing ##MSLNUMBER# doesn't get me anywhere...the phone dials and I hear the operator message say that the number I dialed was incorrect. Ive done it 3 times.

What other number can I try?
Old 02-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

bluevision is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooshnoo View Post
Dialing ##MSLNUMBER# doesn't get me anywhere...the phone dials and I hear the operator message say that the number I dialed was incorrect. Ive done it 3 times.

What other number can I try?
Try ##778#
That takes me to the ESPT options menu.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development