PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

DerekV is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is anyone else having trouble finding a gps signal with this rom? Im in GPS viewer and it seems like its finding sats but not getting a location on me....
Old 01-31-2008, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

SonOfChrist is a n00b
i love the rom is is really fast but doesnt let me change the comm manager
Old 01-31-2008, 05:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekV View Post
Is anyone else having trouble finding a gps signal with this rom? Im in GPS viewer and it seems like its finding sats but not getting a location on me....
sprint navagation was working for me earlier, don't think its a 6.1 issue... maybe find a more open area?
Old 01-31-2008, 05:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by superevilllama View Post
hey no2chem I see you updated your basekit to correct the AKU listing. Did you edit anything else in it yet? I know you just put it together and its still early.

The audio files not having the correct associated file type seems to be the only big thing I have seen. Not sure if you fixed it in the new build. I also found an easy way to remove all the files left over from java and adobe and any other OEM app sprint included...

EDIT: also noticed on first boot, and occasionally other boots, the start bar at the top shows when not supposed to (still booting) with the start menu icon center of the top bar. After the today screen loads, then there is no start icon in top right, however if you click in that spot, it appears and stays.

I found the issue. Not sure what the heck purpleplayer is, but the rgu in mediaos has a bunch of weird entries.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quick question. I used the unlocker and that worked fine. I then downloaded the new rom and extracted the .nbh into the directory with the updater. Ran the batch file and got to the tri-color screen with it showing spl 2.40. Then I get to the part where I need to disconnect and reconnect my device but once I do that, my computer doesn't recognize the device anymore and when the RUU starts, I always get an "error 260: connection". Any tips?
Old 01-31-2008, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

DerekV is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
sprint navagation was working for me earlier, don't think its a 6.1 issue... maybe find a more open area?
Yea i dont know. Like it pops up showing like 9 sats but then goes back to none

weird. Maybe ill try loading teh rom again...
Old 01-31-2008, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Not sure if anyone else is having Memory issues but I have no memory it seems like. With a hard reset, I have ~21MB. THen after a few programs, ~40 contacts and other PIM data, and no additional today screen items, I have ~17MB. And it keeps draining down to ~12-13MB. I use Oxios CloseApp and that usually recovers 2-3MB but that's still so much less.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

threeFiftyLi is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
Quick question. I used the unlocker and that worked fine. I then downloaded the new rom and extracted the .nbh into the directory with the updater. Ran the batch file and got to the tri-color screen with it showing spl 2.40. Then I get to the part where I need to disconnect and reconnect my device but once I do that, my computer doesn't recognize the device anymore and when the RUU starts, I always get an "error 260: connection". Any tips?
I believe if you on the tricolored screen you should be able to just flash it with the RUU utility. As far as I can remember that is how I did it.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopstick89 View Post
I believe if you on the tricolored screen you should be able to just flash it with the RUU utility. As far as I can remember that is how I did it.
Right, but from the bootloader screen the RUU (and my computer) don't recognize the device so it claims it's not plugged in anymore and I get connection errors.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Can someone please post some screenshots?

Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development